100% Guaranteed for quality, consistency and taste or your money back.
Hills Prescription Diet Canine w/d is an exclusive formula developed for the nutritional management of dogs prone to gaining weight. Not only does weight gain have implications on a dog's health but it can reduce energy levels as well as the desire to exercise. Hills Prescription Diet Canine w/d has been formulated specifically to help dogs manage their weight, thus avoiding negative health implications and conditions including diabetes, colitis, arthritis and diarrhoea.
For weight maintenance in dogs:
- Reduced energy and fat to help avoid weight gain.
- Added L-carnitine to help burn fat as energy and maintain lean muscle mass.
- High fibre to increase dietary bulk which helps dogs feel full.
- For dogs with fibre-responsive conditions:
- Diabetes mellitus: High fibre helps manage blood glucose fluctuations for diabetic patients.
- Colitis: High fibre modifies bowel transit time.
- Constipation: High fibre absorbs water and increases bowel motility.
For obese-prone dogs with struvite bladder stones:
- Encourages formation of an acidic urinary pH to increase the solubility of struvite.
- Reduced magnesium and phosphorus to reduce the urinary building blocks of struvite crystals and bladder stones.
By purchasing this product you confirm that your pet has been examined by a vet who recommended this diet on the basis of their diagnosis. You confirm that you understand that whilst your pet is being fed this diet, it is recommended that you seek veterinary advice at least every 6 months regarding its usage. You also confirm that you understand that you need to seek veterinary advice if your pet's condition deteriorates in any way whilst feeding this diet.
- Weight maintenance after weight loss
- Fibre-responsive conditions: diabetes mellitus, hyperlipidaemia, colitis and constipation
- Struvite urolithiasis reduction in obesity-prone dogs
Hills Prescription Diet Canine w/d has been formulated specifically to help dogs manage their weight, thus avoiding negative health implications and conditions including diabetes, colitis, arthritis and diarrhoea.
Chicken: Maize, cellulose, chicken (15%) and turkey meal, maize gluten meal, pea bran meal, digest, dried beet pulp, animal fat, flaxseed, minerals, soybean oil, L-carnitine, vitamins, trace elements and beta-carotene. With a natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).
Please see additional image.
Dog's weight Daily amount in g
Fresh drinking water should be available to your pet at all times. Please consult your vet for further information and guidance on what is best for your dog.