100% Guaranteed for quality, consistency and taste or your money back.
Hill's Prescription Diet w/d Digestive/Weight Management Chicken is specifically designed for the nutritional management of obese and slightly overweight cats. This diet has been formulated to help manage cats who are prone to gaining weight, thereby avoiding serious conditions including arthritis, heart disease and diabetes.
- Low in calories and fat to help maintain your cat's ideal weight
- High in dietary fibre to help reduce hunger and discourage begging
- Supplemented with L-carnitine to help burn fat and preserve muscle
- High in fibre to help regulate bowel movements
- Helps neutralise free radicals as it contains high level of antioxidants
- Provides a great taste for your cat
Adult cats with:
- Fibre-responsive conditions such as diabetes mellitus; high fibre helps manage blood glucose fluctuations for diabetic patients
- Colitis; high fibre modifies bowel transit time
Chicken: Pork, cellulose, chicken ( 4%), maize starch, minerals, soybean oil, vitamins and trace elements.
Beta-carotene 1.6 mg/kg, Calcium 0.23%, Carbohydrate (NFE) 5.8%, Fat 3.7%, Fibre (crude) 3.7%, L-Carnitine 121 mg/kg, Magnesium 0.02%, Moisture 76.3%, Omega-3 fatty acids 0.09%, Omega-6 fatty acids 0.78%, Phosphorus 0.18%, Potassium 0.21%, Protein 9%, Sodium 0.09%, Starch 2.37%, Taurine 1263 mg/kg, Total sugar 0.6%, Vitamin A10 40774 IU/kg, Vitamin C10 29.15 mg/kg, Vitamin D10 449 IU/kg, Vitamin E10 227mg/kg
The Feeding Guide below contains guidelines only; adjust values to maintain optimal body weight. Consult your vet if unsure. Fresh drinking water should be available to your pet at all times. When introducing Hill's Prescription Diet to your cat for the first time, introduce gradually over 7 days:
Day 1-2: 75% old food, 25% new food
Day 3-4: 50% old food, 50% new food
Day 5 -6: 25% old food, 75% new food
Day 7: 100% new food
|For All Other
||1/3 per kg
||1/2 per kg
*Amounts given are cans per day, when feeding wet food only.
By purchasing this product, you confirm that your pet has been examined by a vet who recommended this diet on the basis of their diagnosis. You confirm that you understand that whilst your pet is being fed this diet, it is recommended that you seek veterinary advice at least every 6 months regarding its usage. You also confirm that you understand that you need to seek veterinary advice if your pet's condition deteriorates in any way whilst feeding this diet.