100% Guaranteed for quality, consistency and taste or your money back.
Hills Prescription Diet Feline y/d is specifically for a safe, effective and easy way of maintaining thyroid health. Clinically proven nutrition to help support optimum thyroid health and made with a taste your cat will love.
- Supports kidney health with controlled phosphorous and low sodium.
- Helps maintain bladder health with controlled mineral levels.
- Promotes heart health with essential nutrients like taurine and carnitine.
- Promotes healthy skin and coat with high levels of omega 3 and 6 fatty acids.
The thyroid gland produces hormones that have an impact on a variety of metabolic functions from appetite regulation to heart rate, gut function to behavioural characteristics. A cat with a healthy thyroid has a body that’s kept in balance, with the end result that your cat feels great. As easy as feeding Prescription Diet Y/D is effective and safe and its great taste will ensure your cat will love it!
By purchasing Hill's Prescription Diet y/d, you agree your pet has been examined by a vet who has recommended the use of the product on the basis of examination and diagnosis.
Water, Liver, Meat by-products, Chicken, Whole Grain Corn, Rice Flour, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Chicken Liver Flavor, Powdered Cellulose, Calcium Carbonate, Fish Oil, Dried Yeast, Potassium Chloride, L-Lysine, DL-Methionine, Guar Gum, Vitamin E Supplement, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Salt, L-Cysteine, Thiamine Mononitrate, L-Carnitine, Dicalcium Phosphate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Ascorbic Acid (source of vitamin C), Niacin, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Beta-Carotine, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid.
Protein 9.0 %, fat 7.0 %, fibre 0.9 %, carbohydrates 0.086 %, calcium 0.23 %, phosphorus 0.16 %, magnesium 0.02 %, beta-carotene 0.6 mg, moisture 73.0 %, iodine 0.04 mg, potassium 0.23 %, L-carnitine 170.0 mg, omega-3 fats 0.18 %, omega-6 fats 1.31 %, taurine 665.0 %, vitamin A 34.625 IU, vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 12.0 mg, vitamin D 540.0 IU, vitamin E (tocopherol) 215.0 mg.
- Cat’s weight Daily amount in cans/day
- 2kg 1/2 - 3/4
- 3kg 3/4 -1
- 4kg 1 - 1 1/3
- 5kg 1 1/4 - 1 2/3
- 6kg+ 1/4 per kg
One 156g can is equivalent to 48g dry food.
- With your veterinarian's approval, mix increasing amounts of your cat's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Prescription Diet formulas are available in a wide variety of dry foods and treats for your cat's unique needs, and canned foods with delicious flavors your cat will love. Supplementation with other foods or treats is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food. When using with dry food, decrease the amount of canned food to avoid overfeeding.
24 x 156g tins.
Fresh drinking water should be available to your pet at all times.