100% Guaranteed for quality, consistency and taste or your money back.
Hill's Science Plan Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Chicken has been specially formulated to support healthy skin and gentle digestion.
- High quality protein: Provides essential nutritional components which promote hair growth and skin health
- High proportion of carbohydrate from rice: Provides high digestibility and absorption
- All finely ground cereals: Aids digestion and absorption
- Soluble fibre from beet pulp: Generates short chain fatty acids, which nourish intestinal cells and support normal flora
- Insoluble fibre from beet pulp: Helps normalise mobility of the digestive tract
- Controlled levels of magnesium and phosphorus: Supports urinary tract health
- Target urinary pH acid (pH 6.2-6.4): Supports urinary tract health
- Superior antioxidant formula added: Fights free radical and supports a healthy immune system
Adult cats aged 1-6 years with sensitive stomachs and/or sensitive skin, whose owners are concerned about:
- The non-specific signs of occasional vomiting, occasional loose stools, occasional flatulence and/or a 'growling' stomach
- Their cat's dull coat, excessive non-seasonal hair shedding, dry, flaky skin and/or non-specific itching
Chicken with Egg & Rice (minimum Chicken 30%, minimum Egg 11%, minimum Rice 14%): Ground rice, chicken and turkey meal, animal fat, maize gluten meal, ground maize, dried whole egg, digest, oat fibre, potassium chloride, tuna meal, DL-methionine, salt, calcium carbonate, taurine, vitamins and trace elements. Naturally preserved with mixed tocopherols, citric acid and rosemary extract.
Please see additional image.
Feed daily amount shown below; adjust if necessary to maintain optimum weight. Always ensure fresh drinking water is available for your cat. Cats with a tendency to gastroinestinal upsets usually benefit from being fed a number of smaller meals each day
Feeding this food for the first time? Mix increasing amounts of the new food with decreasing amounts of the previous food over a 7 day period.
Protect from moisture by storing in a cool, dry place.