100% Guaranteed for quality, consistency and taste or your money back.
Hill's Science Plan Urinary Health Sterilised Chicken is formulated to support the health of your cat's urinary system for a longer, happier life. Contains a unique Weight Management Formula that helps sterilised cats keep fit and healthy.
- Offers a balance of energy, protein, vitamins and minerals, yet avoids nutritional excesses
- Supports the health of the whole urinary system with target urinary pH (6.2-6.4) and controlled minerals
- Unique Weight Management Formula with high levels of clinically proven L-Carnitine that helps sterilised cats keep fit and healthy
- Clinically proven antioxidants for a healthy immune system
- Supports a balanced urinary tract (from the kidney to the bladder) whilst managing your cat's weight
- No added artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
- Made with high quality ingredients for great taste: 100% satisfaction guaranteed
Adult cats and adult neutered cats of either gender to support urinary health, with high levels of L-Carnitine to help cats keep fit and healthy, from 1 year old until 6 years old.
Maize, chicken (33%) and turkey meal, maize gluten meal, animal fat, minerals, fish oil, digest, DL-methionine, L-carnitine, taurine, vitamins, trace elements and beta-carotene. With a natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols)
Beta-carotene 1.5 mg/kg, Calcium 0.8%, Carbohydrate (NFE) 45.8%, Fat 10.4%, Fibre (crude) 1.4%, L-Carnitine 470 mg/kg, Magnesium 0.09%, Moisture 5.5%, Omega-3 fatty acids 0.57%, Omega-6 fatty acids 2.81%, Phosphorus 0.68%, Potassium 0.72%, Protein 31.5%, Sodium 0.36%, Taurine 2145 mg/kg, Vitamin A10 6357 IU/kg, Vitamin C10 90 mg/kg, Vitamin D10 603 IU/kg, Vitamin E10 550 mg/kg
Feed daily amount shown below; adjust if necessary to maintain optimum weight. Always ensure fresh drinking water is available for your cat.
Feeding this food for the first time? Mix increasing amounts of the new food with decreasing amounts of the previous food over a 7 day period.
||11g per kg
Protect from moisture by storing in a cool, dry place.