100% Guaranteed for quality, consistency and taste or your money back.
Hill's Science Plan Adult Urinary Health Hairball Control is a carefully balanced nutritional diet that aids the health of the whole urinary system, and has been formulated with natural fibre technology to help reduce hairballs.
- Provides a nutritional balance of energy, protein, vitamins and minerals, yet avoids nutritional excesses
- Supports the health of the entire urinary system with target urinary pH (between 6.2 - 6.4) and controlled minerals
- Natural fibre reduces hairballs
- Clinically proven antioxidants for a healthy immune system
- No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Supports a balanced urinary tract, from kidney to bladder, whilst preventing hairball formation
- Specially tailored for longer haired cats, or those prone to hairballs
Adult cats aged 1-6 years, to support urinary health and to help reduce hairballs
Chicken (28%) and turkey meal, maize, maize gluten meal, cellulose, animal fat, brewers' rice, dried beet pulp, minerals, soybean oil, digest, fish oil, taurine, vitamins, trace elements and beta-carotene. With a natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols)
Beta-carotene 1.5 mg/kg, Calcium 0.79%, Carbohydrate (NFE) 29.1%, Fat 17.7%, Fibre (crude) 8%, Magnesium 0.07%, Moisture 8%, Omega-3 fatty acids 0.61%, Omega-6 fatty acids 3.96%, Phosphorus 0.57%, Potassium 0.68%, Protein 31.7%, Sodium 0.4%, Taurine 1840 mg/kg, Vitamin A10 6182 IU/kg, Vitamin C10 90 mg/kg, Vitamin D10 591 IU/kg, Vitamin E10 800 mg/kg
Feed daily amount shown below; adjust if necessary to maintain optimum weight. Always ensure fresh drinking water is available for your cat.
Feeding this food for the first time? Mix increasing amounts of the new food with decreasing amounts of the previous food over a 7 day period.
||13g per kg
Protect from moisture by storing in a cool, dry place.