Hill's Science Plan Feline Adult Optimal Care with Lamb was developed to cover the nutrient and energy needs of adult cats aged between one and six years to support optimal fitness, with clinically proven antioxidants, lean proteins and enhanced Omega 3s. It is packed with nutrients that will give your cat everything it needs to stay healthy, happy and strong. Its special antioxidant formula provides extra protection to prevent illnesses.
- Clinically proven antioxidants for a healthy immune system
- Supports gentle, healthy digestion
- Sustains healthy vital organs with balanced mineral levels.
- Made with high quality Ingredients for great taste. 100% guaranteed.
- A unique composition of antioxidants supports the immune system.
- Ensures healthy skin and shiny fur.
- Balanced nutrients and excellent taste.
- Contains taurine to support normal cardiac functions and retinal structure.
- An exactly measured amount of phosphorus supports kidney functions.
Hill's cat food is made using high-quality, easily-digestible ingredients which will give a bowl of Science Plan a much higher nutritional value than a bowl of normal pet food, so the cost of feeding your cat may be lower than you might expect.
In addition, the high digestibility of Hill's cat food will reduce your cat's stool volume, so that cat litter will have to be changed less frequently.
Hill's Feline Adult Lamb cat food - crunchy and with a savoury taste, this is the perfect cat food to keep your cat fit for a long and healthy life.
Adult cats, from 1 year old until 7 years old.
Lamb (minimum 10 %): Ground rice, maize gluten meal, chicken and turkey meal, ground maize, animal fat, lamb meal, digest, dried beet pulp, potassium chloride, fish oil, salt, L-lysine hydrochloride, taurine, L-tryptophan, vitamins and trace elements. Naturally preserved with mixed tocopherols, citric acid and rosemary extract.
Dry Matter: Protein 33.8 - 34.2 %, Fat 21.9 - 22.3 %, Carbohydrate (NFE) 36.9 - 38.1 %, Fibre (crude) 1.1 - 1.3 %, Moisture -, Calcium 0.8 - 0.85 %, Phosphorus 0.71 - 0.74 %, Sodium 0.35%, Potassium 0.67 - 0.75 %, Magnesium 0.06 - 0.07 %, Omega-3 fatty acids 0.42 - 0.47 %, Omega-6 fatty acids 3.53 - 3.58 %, Taurine 0.19 - 0.21 %, Vitamin A 10206 - 11132 IU/kg, Vitamin D 508 - 582 IU/kg, Vitamin E 582 - 688 mg/kg, Vitamin C 74 mg/kg, Beta-carotene 1.6 mg/kg.
Body Weight kg Dry grams
2kg 30 - 40
3kg 40 - 55
4kg 50 - 65
5kg 55 - 80
6kg 65 - 90
7kg + 11 - 13 per kg
Guidelines only: adjust values to maintain optimal body weight.Supply plenty of clean, fresh drinking water at all times.