100% Guaranteed for quality, consistency and taste or your money back.
Hills Science Plan Feline Adult 1+ Urinary Sterilised Cat Food is a carefully balanced nutritional diet that supports the health of the entire urinary system. It’s been specially formulated to help sterilised cats keep strong and healthy.
- Offers a balance of energy, protein, vitamins and minerals. Yet avoids nutritional excesses.
- Supports the entire urinary system with target urinary pH between 6.2 – 6.4, and controlled minerals.
- Contains a individual weight management formula with high levels of clinical proven L-Carnitine that helps sterilised cats keep fit and healthy.
- No added artificial flavours, colours or preservatives.
- Supports a balanced urinary tract (from the kidney to the bladder) whilst managing your cat’s weight.
A complete chicken flavoured dry food, it’s suitable for adult cats aged 1-6 years old, to aid urinary health.
Chicken: Maize, chicken (33%) and turkey meal, maize gluten meal, animal fat, minerals, fish oil, digest, DL-methionine, L-carnitine, taurine, vitamins, trace elements and beta-carotene. With a natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).
Protein 31.5%, Fat Content 10.4%, Crude Fibre 1.4%, Crude Ash 5.3%, Calcium 0.80%, Phosphorus 0.68%, Sodium 0.36%, Potassium 0.72%; Per Kg: Vitamin E 550mg, Vitamin C 90mg, Beta-Carotene 1.5mg, L-Carnitine 470mg
FEEDING INSTRUCTIONS: Feed daily amount shown; adjust as necessary to maintain optimum body weight. Feeding this food for the first time? Mix increasing amounts of the new food with decreasing amounts of the previous food over a 7 day period. Keep fresh water available at all times. To keep your pet healthy insist on proper nutrition and visit your vet at least twice a year.
Body Weight kg / Dry grams per day
2kg / 30 - 40
3kg / 40 - 50
4kg / 45 - 65
5kg / 55 - 75
6kg / 65 - 85
7kg + / 11 g/kg
Fresh drinking water should be available to your pet at all times.