100% Guaranteed for quality, consistency and taste or your money back.
Hill's Science Plan Kitten Healthy Development Chicken is formulated to support immunity and digestive health, with clinically proven antioxidants and optimal levels of DHA from fish oil.
- Clinically proven antioxidants for a healthy immune system
- Sustains healthy vital organs with balanced sodium and phosphorus levels.
- Made with high quality Ingredients for gentle, healthy digestion and great taste 100% guaranteed.
- Developed for the higher energy and nutrient needs of young cats up to 12 months of age and pregnant and nursing cats.
- Contains delicious chicken.
- Balanced composition with excellent taste.
- Hill's Science Plan Feline Kitten Chicken cat food contains. Hill's Superior Antioxidant Formula to support the immune system.
- Ideal phosphorous-salt balance for healthy vital organs.
- Promotes healthy skin and shiny fur.
- Contains taurine to support cardiac function and retinal structure and ensure healthy growth.
Hill's cat food is made using high-quality, easily-digestible ingredients which will give a bowl of Science Plan a much higher nutritional value than a bowl of normal pet food, so the cost of feeding your cat may be lower than you might expect.
In addition, the high digestibility of Hill's cat food will reduce your cat's stool volume, so that cat litter will have to be changed less frequently.
Hill's Science Plan Kitten Healthy Development Chicken cat food - crunchy and with a savoury taste, this is the perfect cat food to keep your cat fit for a long and healthy life.
Kittens, from weaning until 1 year old and pregnant and lactating queens.
Chicken (minimum Chicken 40%, Chicken and Turkey combined 65%): Chicken and turkey meal, ground maize, animal fat, fish oil, digest, dried beet pulp, potassium chloride, flaxseed, salt, L-lysine hydrochloride, L-tryptophan, taurine, magnesium oxide, vitamins and trace elements. Naturally preserved with mixed tocopherols, citric acid and rosemary extract.
Dry Matter: Protein 40.20%, Fat 27%, Carbohydrate (NFE) 24.30%, Fibre (crude) 1.30%, Moisture -, Calcium 1.35%, Phosphorus 1.03%, Sodium 0.51%, Potassium 0.85%, Magnesium 0.10%, Omega-3 fatty acids 0.93%, Omega-6 fatty acids 3.85%, Taurine 0.21%, Vitamin A 13386 IU/kg, Vitamin D 550 IU/kg, Vitamin E 688 mg/kg, Vitamin C 74 mg/kg, Beta-carotene 1.6 mg/kg.
Kittens 1 1/2-3 Mon 4-6 Mon 7-12 Mon
Actual Kitten Body Weight kg Dry grams Dry grams Dry grams
0.5kg 30 - -
1kg 50 40 -
1.5kg 65 55 45
2kg 80 70 55
2.5kg - 80 65
3kg - 95 75
3.5kg - 105 85
4kg - - 90
4.5kg - - 100
5kg - - 110
Fresh drinking water should be available to your pet at all times.