100% Guaranteed for quality, consistency and taste or your money back.
Hill's™ Science Plan™ Puppy Healthy Development™ Medium Chicken is formulated to support immunity and mobility, with clinically proven antioxidants and DHA from fish oil.
- Clinically proven antioxidants for a healthy immune system.
- With omega-3 and optimal mineral levels for mobility and skeletal development.
- High quality ingredients for gentle, healthy digestion and great taste. 100% guaranteed.
Chicken: Maize, chicken (34%) and turkey meal (total poultry 50%), animal fat, digest, dried beet pulp, maize gluten meal, minerals, fish oil, L-tryptophan, taurine, vitamins, trace elements and beta carotene. Naturally preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
Beta-carotene 1.5 mg/kg, Calcium 1.43%, Carbohydrate (NFE) 37%, Fat 19.50%, Fibre (crude) 2.20%, Magnesium 0.09%, Omega-3 fatty acids 0.16%, Omega-6 fatty acids 0.68%, Phosphorus 1.16%, Potassium 0.76%, Protein 27.30%, Sodium 0.50%, Taurine 2.87%, Vitamin A 6079 IU/kg, Vitamin D 616 IU/kg & Vitamin E 600 mg/kg.
It is important to remember however that these figures are guidelines only, and there are several factors to be taken into account when assessing your pet’s nutritional requirements : -
- Activity level.
- Temperament (stressed animals burn off more calories than relaxed ones).
- Metabolism (every animal is an individual with his or her own speed of metabolism; this means that 2 dogs of the same age, breed and weight could have different daily calorie requirements).
In order to provide the correct portions when feeding your dog or cat, it is also helpful to assess your pet’s appetite, visual appearance and stools. Whilst poo watching does not sound particularly pleasant, it is one of the best indicators of health. Increased frequency of passing faeces, production of large quantities of stools of loose motions are often frequent signs that an animal is receiving more food than he or she requires.
It is important to obtain an accurate weight for your cat or dog, and also to weigh out the food. Guessing on both accounts gives a large margin of error.
|Weight of Dog
|Growth less than 4 months
|Growth 4 to 9 months
|Growth 10 to 12 months
Fresh drinking water should be available to your pet at all times.