The versatile Hurtta Outdoors Trail Harness is ideal for hiking, trekking and outdoor activities with your dog.
- Equipped with an ergonomically padded chest piece as well as an adjustable collar, chest and waist straps.
- Three adjustable straps ensure that the harness fits the dog perfectly.
- Two attachment points for a leash; one on the collar and one at the back.
- The design of the back piece takes the structure of the dog into account, leaving adequate room for the movement of the shoulder blades.
- Durable handle structure enables you to help the dog in challenging terrain and allows for better control of your dog, if necessary.
- High-quality 3M reflectors improve the dog's visibility in the dark and in challenging weather.
How to Measure Your Dog:
- Make sure your dog is standing upright and you have your tape measure handy.
- The chest (B) measurement should be taken from just behind your dog's front legs. Wrap the tape measure all the way around your dog's chest. We recommend adding a few fingers for comfort.
Between sizes? Try measuring the chest for a fairly snug fit without room for your fingers. Then try measuring again with a few fingers in the tape measure. If your first 'close fit' measurement was already borderline and your 'fingers' measurement pushes the reading into the next size, we suggest going for the next size. If, however, both measurements fall within the smaller size, opt for the smaller size.