This is a specialist veterinary product. We will ask you a simple set of questions to confirm that you are buying the correct medicine for your pet and know how to use it safely
Order by 3pm for Express Courier Delivery
Some of the items we sell are a bit too bulky to fit on our delivery vans so we offer our customers Next Day Delivery via courier.
Deliveries are made from
8am - 8pm Monday to Saturday and 9am - 5pm on Sundays. Your delivery slot will only be confirmed once your order has been placed.
IAMS PROACTIVE HEALTH Adult with Wild Ocean Fish & Chicken (35% chicken & turkey, 4% ocean fish, chicken & turkey and ocean fish combined 39%) is a complete and balanced cat food for adult cats. Iams main ingredient is animal protein because it helps maintain strong muscles, and we understand that cats are true carnivores. The tailored fibre blend helps your cat's ability to absorb nutrients. There are 7 essential nutrients for a healthy heart. And it is formulated to help maintain urinary tract health.
Cat food rich in animal protein because cats are true carnivore, 7 essential nutrients for a healthy heart, Contributes to maintain strong muscles, Helps maintaining urinary tract health
Dried Chicken and Turkey: 35% (Chicken 21%, a natural source of Taurine), Maize, Wheat, Animal Fat, Rice, Ocean Fish Meal (4.4%), Dried Beet Pulp (1.9%), Hydrolysed Animal Proteins, Fructooligosaccharides (0.68%), Potassium Chloride, Brewer's Dried Yeast, Dried Whole Egg, Calcium Carbonate
Omega-6 fatty acids:
Omega-3 fatty acids:
Cupric sulphate pentahydrate:
Manganous sulphate monohydrate:
*The analysis complies with the minimum and maximum RSA standards as required by Act 36/1947
3kg = 46 days°
°This bag contains 46 days feeding on average for a 4kg cat.
Size of Cat: 2kg, Amount per day: 25-40g
Size of Cat: 3kg, Amount per day: 40-60g
Size of Cat: 4kg, Amount per day: 55-75g
Size of Cat: 5kg, Amount per day: 70-95g
Size of Cat: 6kg, Amount per day: 80-115g
Size of Cat: 7kg, Amount per day: 95-135g
Feeding Guidelines: When switching to Iams, gradually introduce over 4 days. Your cat may eat more or less depending on age, temperament and activity. In Keeping with the cat's natural behaviour, we recommend you divide the daily portion into at least 2 meals a day.
Always ensure fresh water is available.
Iams premium quality ingredients mean that Iams is packed full of nutrition, so a small amount will satisfy your cat.
Size of Cat: 2kg. Grams of Iams per day: 25-35g.
Size of Cat: 3kg. Grams of Iams per day: 40-55g.
Size of Cat: 4kg. Grams of Iams per day: 55-75g.
Size of Cat: 5kg. Grams of Iams per day: 65-95g.
Size of Cat: 6kg. Grams of Iams per day: 80-110g.
Size of Cat: 7kg. Grams of Iams per day: 95-130g.
Always ensure fresh water is available. Your cat may eat more or less depending on age, temperament and activity.
When switching to Iams, gradually introduce over 4 days