IAMS for Vitality Senior Cat Food With Fresh Chicken 10kg
IAMS for Vitality for senior cat with fresh chicken is a 100% complete and balance expert nutrition helping to support your cat's 7 signs of healthy vitality and to assist them with hairball discomfort. All of this packed into a tasty recipe with 88% of animal protein (out of total protein) for your cat to enjoy every day.
- Supporting 7 signs of healthy vitality
- IAMS for Vitality with fresh chicken for adult and senior cats is a 100% complete and balanced per food that nourishes your cat's healthy vitality
- Healthy digestion: Tailored fibre blend including prebiotics and beet pulp for healthy digestion
- Healthy joints: High quality animal protein and essential nutrients to promote healthy joints.
- Healthy heart: Taurine to nourish the heart
- Strong immune system: Antioxidant blend with vitamin E to help support the immune system
- Healthy skin & coat: Omega 3 & 6 to support healthy skin and shiny coat
- Healthy urinary tract: Formulated to reduce urinary pH
- Healthy teeth: Crunchy kibbles and tailored mineral levels to help reduce tartar build up for healthy teeth
- 88% animal protein (out of total protein)
- No fillers, artificial colours, flavours or GMOs
- Wheat free (produced in a factory that handles wheat)
Senior cat food with 88% of animal protein to support 7 signs of healthy vitality, With added glucosamine to support healthy joints, Antioxidant blend with Vitamin E to help support the immune system of your pet, Crunchy kibbles and tailored mineral levels for healthy teeth, Cat food lovingly developed with vets and over 70 years experience
Dried Chicken & Turkey 42% (Chicken 25%, a natural source of Taurine), Maize, Sorghum, Fresh Chicken (4.1%), Pork Fat, Dried Beet Pulp (2.4%), Chicken Gravy, Maize Grits, Fructooligosaccharides (0.69%), Potassium Chloride, Fish Oil, Brewer's Dried Yeast, Glucosamine (from Animal Tissues): (0.04%)
|Typical Values||Analytical constituents|
|Omega-6 fatty acids:||2.5%|
|Omega-3 fatty acids:||0.27%|
|Cupric sulphate pentahydrate (copper):||9.8mg|
|Potassium iodide (iodide):||1.3mg|
|Manganous sulphate monohydrate (manganese):||4.5mg|
|Zinc oxide (zinc):||112mg|
|^Supplemented levels added at time of manufacture|
Always ensure fresh water is available. When switching to IAMS, gradually introduce over 4 days. Your cat may eat more or less depending on age, temperament and activity. In keeping with the cat's natural behaviour, we recommend you divide the daily portion into at least 2 meals a day.
The following values are rough guidelines. Actual requirements may vary. Please adjust your cat's feeding amounts to maintain ideal body weight.
Cat's weight & daily amount in grams/day.
Weight: 2kg; Amount per Day: 30-40g
Weight: 3kg; Amount per Day: 45-60g
Weight: 4kg; Amount per Day: 55-80g
Weight: 5kg; Amount per Day: 70-100g
Weight: 6kg; Amount per Day: 85-120g
Weight: 7kg; Amount per Day: 100-140g
Pet feed - not intended for human consumption.