James Wellbeloved Light Complete Dog Food with Lamb and Rice is a nutritious complete dog food designed to meet the unique dietary requirements of overweight dogs whilst formulated to be gentle on your dogs digestion; excluding many of the ingredients which are known to commonly cause allergies including wheat gluten and dairy products.
James Wellbeloved complete dog foods specially selected wholesome ingredients make them naturally healthy, completely satisfying and very tasty for your dog.
Made with specially selected natural, wholesome ingredients, including a minimum of 26% Lamb and 26% Rice; James Wellbeloved Light Complete Dog Food is infused with:
- Barley and Sugar Beet - a natural source of carbohydrates and a natural provider of dietary fibre for a healthy digestive tract
- Brown and Pearl Rice - an easy to digest source of carbohydrates which is gentle on your dogs stomach
- Natural Protein - to help support and maintain muscle growth and development
- Linseed Oil - a rich source of omega fatty acids for a soft and shiny coat
- Natural Seaweed - rich in iodine and trace elements
- Vitamins, Minerals and Antioxidants - for overall healthy and to boost your dogs immune system
James Wellbeloved Light Complete Dog Food is hypo-allergenic and suitable for overweight dogs.
Rice, lamb meal, ground whole barley, pea protein, sugar beet pulp, whole linseed, lamb fat, lamb gravy, alfalfa meal, natural seaweed, omega oil supplement, sodium chloride, potassium chloride, parsley, nettle, chicory extract, calcium carbonate, glucosamine, yucca extract, chondroitin.
Minimum levels: lamb (26%), rice (26%), barley (21%), linseed (4%), lamb gravy (3%), alfalfa (2%), seaweed (0.7%), yucca extract (0.02%), chicory extract (0.12%), glucosamine (0.0275%), chondroitin (0.0225%), parsley (0.1%), nettle (0.1%).
Additives per kg: antioxidants: E306/Natural antioxidant,174mg, Vitamins: E672/Vitamin A, 17,400 iu, E671/Vitamin D3, 2,610 iu, Trace elements: E1/iron, 47mg, E2/iodine, 2.3mg, E4/copper, 5.8mg, E5/manganese, 29mg, E6/zinc, 117mg, E8/selenium, 0.2mg.
Protein 26%, crude fibres 4%, fat content 10%, crude ash 9.3%, Vitamin E 175mg/kg, omega-3 fatty acids 1.2%, omega-6 fatty acids 1.3%. Energy Value (ME) 340kcals/100g