A complete dry food that is specifically formulated for adult cats who are prone to hairballs, with the bonus that it is hypo-allergenic. With selected protein source (fish) it is a dietetic food, excellent for the reduction of ingredient and nutrient intolerances. It is specifically formulated to be gentle on your cat's digestion; excluding many of the ingredients which are known to commonly cause allergies including wheat, gluten and dairy products.
- Made with natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals
- Naturally hypoallergenic: ideal for cats with skin or digestive sensitivities
- Single meat protein: fish
- No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- We exclude the most common causes of adverse food reaction: no beef, pork, soya, wheat, eggs or dairy products
- Promotes a healthy, glossy coat: blend of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids
- Helps to reduce stool odour: added yucca extract
- Encourages beneficial bacteria in the gut: added prebiotic natural chicory inulin
- Contains cranberry extract: widely believed to be beneficial to the urinary tract
- Added taurine: essential fatty acid for cats, supporting eyes and heart
- Specially formulated for cats who are prone to hairballs
James Wellbeloved Complete Adult Hairball with Turkey and Rice is ideal for adult cats that are prone to hairball problems. Hairballs are formed when hair swallowed by your cat during grooming accumulates in the stomach and can't pass on to the next part of the digestive system. Because your cat can't get rid of the hair in the normal way, he or she has to vomit it out. Our Hairball formula contains 6% of natural insoluble pea fibre, which can trap swallowed hair and carry it all the way through the digestive tract and into the faeces, thus greatly reducing the incidence of vomited hairballs. Of course, this food also has everything you would expect from a James Wellbeloved cat food, including omega fatty acids for glossy coat and a natural prebiotic.
Adult cats aged 1+ years who are prone to hairballs
Turkey meal (27.5%), white rice, turkey fat, brown rice, maize gluten, pea fibre (6.0%), potato protein, turkey gravy, tomato pomace (2.5%), whole linseed (2.5%), dried meat-free stock, potassium chloride, chicory extract (0.25%), omega oil supplement*, calcium carbonate, carrot, sodium chloride, cranberry extract (0.05%), yucca extract (0.02%), rosemary extract
*From fish oil
Analytical Constituents: Protein 31.0%, Crude Fibres 4.5%, Fat Content 21%, Crude Ash 8.9%, Vitamin E 600 mg/kg, Omega-3 Fatty Acids 0.4%, Omega-6 Fatty Acids 5.1%
Additives per kg:
Antioxidants: E306/Natural Antioxidant 170 mg;
Vitamins: E672/Vitamin A 30000 IU, E671/Vitamin D3 1400 IU, Taurine 1000 mg;
Trace elements: E1/Iron 133 mg, E2/Iodine 2.4 mg, E4/Copper 20 mg, E5/Manganese 40 mg, E6/Zinc 385 mg, E8/Selenium 0.32 mg;
Acidity Regulator j514ii/Sodium Bisulphate 0.5%
We suggest that the food be tried for a period of 3 to 8 weeks. If the signs of the food intolerance disappear, continue feeding indefinitely.
Cats like to eat little and often, so the daily serving should ideally be split into several smaller meals throughout the day. The recommended daily serving is only a guide. Individual requirements can vary greatly between cats, depending on their activity and lifestyle and the daily serving should be adjusted according to the body condition of your cat. Supply plenty of clean, fresh drinking water at all times.
Daily serving suggestion (g) for adult cats based on body weight (kg) and activity level:
|Activity Level |
*Or indoor lifestyle.
Store food in a cool dry place; keep closed between uses.