A complete dry food that is formulated specifically for kittens, with the bonus that it is hypo-allergenic. With selected protein source (turkey) it is a dietetic food, excellent for the reduction of ingredient and nutrient intolerances. It is specifically formulated to be gentle on your kitten's digestion; excluding many of the ingredients which are known to commonly cause allergies including wheat, gluten and dairy products.
- Made with natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals
- Naturally hypoallergenic: ideal for cats with skin or digestive sensitivities
- Single animal protein: turkey
- No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- We've excluded the most common causes of adverse food reaction: no beef, pork, soya, wheat, eggs or dairy products
- Promotes a healthy, glossy coat: blend of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids
- Helps to reduce stool odour: Yukka extract added
- Encourages beneficial bacteria in the gut added prebiotic - natural chicory inulin
- Contains cranberry extract, widely believed to be beneficial to the urinary tract
- Added taurine: essential fatty acid for cats, supporting eyes and heart
- Made in the UK
- Specially formulated for kittens
James Wellbeloved Complete Kitten Turkey and Rice is formulated to meet the increased protein and energy requirements of the rapidly growing kitten, and to fully support his bone development. We've added a natural prebiotic - chicory extract - to support digestive health, and extra taurine - an essential amino acid which supports eyes and heart and many other functions in the body. Omega fatty acids promote a glossy coat and Yucca extract is included to reduce stool odour.
Kittens up to 12 months old. Also suitable for pregnant and lactating queens.
Turkey meal (29.0%), white rice, turkey fat, brown rice, maize gluten, potato protein, pea protein, turkey gravy, tomato pomace (2.4%), dried meat-free stock, potassium chloride, chicory extract (0.25%), omega oil supplement*, calcium carbonate, carrot, sodium chloride, cranberry extract (0.05%), yucca extract (0.02%), rosemary extract
*From fish oil
Analytical Constituents: Protein 33.0%, Crude Fibres 1.2%, Fat Content 21%, Crude Ash 8.8%, Vitamin E 600 mg/kg, Omega-3 Fatty Acids 0.4%, Omega-6 Fatty acids 5.4%
Nutritional Additives per kg: Antioxidants: E306/Natural Antioxidant 168 mg; Vitamins: E672/Vitamin A 30000 IU, E671/Vitamin D3 1400 IU, Taurine 1000 mg; Trace elements: E1/Iron 133 mg, E2/Iodine 2.7 mg, E4/Copper 20 mg, E5/Manganese 40mg, E6/Zinc 385 mg, E8/Selenium 0.37 mg
We suggest that the food be tried for a period of 3 to 8 weeks. If the signs of the food intolerance disappear, continue feeding indefinitely.
Kittens like to eat little and often, so the daily serving should be split into several smaller meals throughout the day. The recommended daily serving is only a guide. Individual requirements can vary greatly between kittens depending on their activity and lifestyle; the serving should therefore be adjusted according to the body condition of the kitten. Supply plenty of clean, fresh drinking water at all times.
Also suitable for pregnant/nursing queens; energy requirements are much higher during pregnancy and lactation, so food should be freely available at all times.
Store food in a cool and dry place; keep closed between uses.