A complete dry food that is specifically formulated for senior cats, with the bonus that it is hypo-allergenic. With selected protein source (fish) it is a dietetic food, excellent for the reduction of ingredient and nutrient intolerances. It is specifically formulated to be gentle on your cat's digestion; excluding many of the ingredients which are known to commonly cause allergies including wheat, gluten and dairy products.
- Made with natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals
- Naturally hypoallergenic: ideal for cats with skin or digestive sensitivities
- Single meat protein: fish
- No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- We exclude the most common causes of adverse food reaction: no beef, pork, soya, wheat, eggs or dairy products
- Promotes a healthy, glossy coat: blend of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids
- Helps to reduce stool odour: added yucca extract
- Encourages beneficial bacteria in the gut: added prebiotic natural chicory inulin
- Contains cranberry extract: widely believed to be beneficial to the urinary tract
- Added taurine: essential fatty acid for cats, supporting eyes and heart
- Specially formulated for the unique dietary needs of a senior cat
James Wellbeloved Complete Senior with Fish and Rice is formulated to meet the protein and energy requirements of the adult cat of 7 years and older. We include a mix of glucosamine, chodroitin and herbs to support the joint system which may become stiffer with increasing age and we restrict the phosphorus level to reduce the risk of renal problems. Like our adult food, our recipe includes a balance of soluble and insoluble fibres plus natural prebiotic to support the digestive system and Yucca extract to reduce stool odour.
Senior cats aged 7+ years
Fish meal* (18.3%), brown rice, white rice, maize gluten, olive oil, pea protein, potato protein, fish oil (4.7%), fish stock (4.5%), tomato pomace (2.5%), carrot, potassium chloride, chicory pulp, chicory extract (0.25%), calcium carbonate, sodium chloride, cranberry extract (0.05%), glucosamine (0.045%), nettles (0.025%), yucca extract (0.02%), rosemary extract, chondroitin (0.005%)
*Sustainably sourced, predominantly ocean white fish
Analytical Constituents: Protein 33.0%, Crude Fibres 1.8%, Fat Content 17.5%, Crude Ash 8.0%, Vitamin E 600 mg/kg, Omega-3 Fatty Acids 1.7%, Omega-6 Fatty Acids 2.5%, Phosphorus (P) 0.9%
Nutritional Additives per kg:
Antioxidants: E306/Natural Antioxidant 250 mg;
Vitamins: E672/Vitamin A 30000 IU, E671/Vitamin D3 1400 IU, Taurine 2000 mg;
Trace elements: E1/Iron 133 mg, E4/Copper 20 mg, E5/Manganese 40 mg, E6/Zinc 385 mg;
Acidity Regulator: j514ii/Sodium Bisulphate 0.5%
We suggest that the food be tried for a period of 3 to 8 weeks. If the signs of the food intolerance disappear, continue feeding indefinitely.
Cats like to eat little and often, so the daily serving should ideally be split into several smaller meals throughout the day. The recommended daily serving is only a guide. Individual requirements can vary greatly between cats, depending on their activity and lifestyle and the daily serving should be adjusted according to the body condition of your cat. Supply plenty of clean, fresh drinking water at all times.
Daily serving suggestion (g) for senior cats based on body weight (kg) and activity level:
|Activity Level |
*Or indoor lifestyle.
Store food in a cool dry place; keep closed between uses.