James Wellbeloved Adult Complete Dog Food with Lamb and Vegetables is a nutritious, cereal free, complete dog food that is specifically formulated to be gentle on your dog's digestion; excluding many of the ingredients which are known to commonly cause allergies including wheat gluten and dairy products.
Containing no cereals or grains, this wholesome natural hypo-allergenic dog food helps loose bowls and calms itchy, irritated skin and coats.
James Wellbeloved complete dog foods specially selected wholesome ingredients make them naturally healthy, completely satisfying and very tasty for your dog.
Made with a minimum of 26% Lamb and 26% Vegetables; James Wellbeloved Adult Complete Dog Food is infused with:
- Barley and Sugar Beet - a natural source of carbohydrates and a natural provider of dietary fibre for a healthy digestive tract;
- Natural Protein - to help support and maintain muscle growth and development;
- Linseed Oil - a rich source of omega fatty acids for a soft and shiny coat;
- Natural Seaweed - rich in iodine and trace elements;
- Vitamins, Minerals and Antioxidants - for overall healthy and to boost your dog's immune system;
- JW+ Joint Therapy - a unique mix of chondroitin, glucosamine and herbs to help lubricate your dog's joints and aid mobility.
James Wellbeloved Adult Complete Dog Food is hypo-allergenic and suitable for adult dogs.
Lamb meal, pea starch, potato flakes, tomato pomace, lamb fat, whole linseed, lamb gravy, peas, pea protein, sugar beet pulp, alfalfa meal, natural seaweed, carrot, chicory pulp, omega oil supplement, potassium chloride, parsley, nettle, chicory extract, sodium chloride, calcium carbonate, glucosamine, chondroitin, yucca extract
Lamb (26%), pea (26%), potato (20%), linseed (4%), lamb gravy (2%), alfalfa (1%), seaweed (0.5%), yucca extract (0.02%), chicory extract (0.1%), glucosamine (0.02%), chondroitin (0.02%), parsley (0.1%), nettle (0.1%)
Protein 21.0%, crude fibres 4.8%, fat content 10.5%, crude ash 8.9%, Vitamin E 150mg/kg, omega-3 fatty acids 1%, omega-6 fatty acids 1.3%