A complete dry food that is specifically formulated without cereals for adult cats who are especially sensitive and react to cereals in their food, with the bonus that it is hypo-allergenic. With selected protein source (turkey) and selected carbohydrate sources (potatoes and peas) it is a dietetic food, excellent for the reduction of ingredient and nutrient intolerances. It is specifically formulated to be gentle on your cat's digestion; excluding many of the ingredients which are known to commonly cause allergies including wheat, gluten and dairy products.
- Made with natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals
- Naturally hypoallergenic: ideal for cats with skin or digestive sensitivities
- Single meat protein: turkey
- No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Grain free
- We exclude the most common causes of adverse food reaction: no beef, pork, soya, wheat, eggs or dairy products
- Promotes a healthy, glossy coat: blend of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids
- Helps to reduce stool odour: added yucca extract
- Encourages beneficial bacteria in the gut: added prebiotic natural chicory inulin
- Contains cranberry extract: widely believed to be beneficial to the urinary tract
- Added taurine: essential fatty acid for cats, supporting eyes and heart
James Wellbeloved Grain Free Adult with Turkey and Potato is specially formulated without grains for those cats who are especially sensitive and react to cereals in their food. It is designed to meet the protein and energy requirements of the adult cat and includes a balance of soluble and insoluble fibres to support the digestive system. We also add chicory extract which is a natural prebiotic. Omega fatty acids promote a glossy coat and Yucca extract is included to reduce stool odour.
Adult cats aged 1+ years
Turkey meal (33.0%), potato flakes (25.3%), turkey fat, pea starch (6.5%), potato protein, turkey gravy, tomato pomace (3.5%), pea protein, whole linseed (1.5%), dried meat-free stock, potassium chloride, omega oil supplement*, chicory extract (0.25%), calcium carbonate, carrot, sodium chloride, cranberry extract (0.05%), yucca extract (0.02%), rosemary extract
*From fish oil
Analytical Constituents: Protein 31.0%, Crude Fibres 2.2%, Fat Content 21%, Crude Ash 10.4%, Vitamin E 600 mg/kg, Omega-3 Fatty Acids 0.9%, Omega-6 Fatty Acids 5.1%
Nutritional Additives per kg:
Antioxidants: E306/Natural Antioxidant 170 mg;
Vitamins: E672/Vitamin A 30000 IU, E671/Vitamin D3 1400 IU, Taurine 1000 mg;
Trace elements: E1/Iron 133 mg, E2/Iodine 3.3 mg, E4/Copper 20 mg, E5/Manganese 40 mg, E6/Zinc 385 mg, E8/Selenium 0.44 mg;
Acidity Regulator: j514ii/Sodium Bisulphate 0.5%
We suggest that the food be tried for a period of 3 to 8 weeks. If the signs of the food intolerance disappear, continue feeding indefinitely.
Cats like to eat little and often, so the daily serving should ideally be split into several smaller meals throughout the day. The recommended daily serving is only a guide. Individual requirements can vary greatly between cats, depending on their activity and lifestyle and the daily serving should be adjusted according to the body condition of your cat. Supply plenty of clean, fresh drinking water at all times.
Daily serving suggestion (g) for adult cats based on body weight (kg) and activity level:
|Activity Level |
*Or indoor lifestyle.
Store food in a cool dry place; keep closed between uses.