A complete dry food with the bonus that it is hypo-allergenic.
With selected protein source fish and selected carbohydrate sources of pea and potato it is a dietetic food, excellent for the reduction of ingredient and nutrient intolerances.
- Made with natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals
- Hypoallergenic - ideal for dogs with skin or digestive sensitivities
- Made with sustainably sourced, predominantly ocean-white fish meal
- No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- We've avoided those ingredients known to cause many food intolerances
- Complete balanced dog food
- Blend of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids
- Helps to reduce stool odour - added yucca extract
- Helping to maintain a healthy gut flora added prebiotic - natural chicory inulin
- No beef, no pork, no soya, no wheat, no egg, no dairy
- Made in the UK
A hypoallergenic, grain free, dry food meeting the needs of your older dog. It has been formulated without cereals, making it ideal for those dogs who react to wheat, barley, oats, maize or rice to make this completely grain free, combating any gluten allergies your dog make have. With added taurine to support the heart, chondroitin, glucosamine & herbs for joints and higher levels of Vitamins C & E for immune system.
Includes; Fish Meal, Peas, Tomato (Tomato flesh and skin provide energy, natural pectins and the antioxidant, lycopene) and Seaweed (Natural seaweed, rice in iodine and other trace elements, plus natural gums with prebiotic activity)
Ideal for dogs over 7 years old
Potato Flakes (31.0%), Fish Meal* (22.0%), Pea Starch (21.9%), Tomato Pomace (4.5%),fish Stock (3.9%), Whole Linseed, Olive Oil, Peas (2.4%), Fish Oil (2.2%),sugar Beet Pulp, Alfalfa Meal, Pea Fibre, Carrots, Seaweed (0.5%),potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Parsley (0.125%), Nettles (0.125%), Chicory Extract (0.1%), Calcium Carbonate, Glucosamine (0.045%), Yucca Extract (0.02%). Chondroitin (0.005%).
* Sustainably Sourced, Predominantly Ocean White Fish
Additives per kg:
Antioxidants: E306/Natural antioxidant. 202 mg,
Vitamins: E672/Vitamin A, 15000 iu, E671/Vitamin D3, 1400 iu, taurine: 1000mg.
Trace elements: E1/iron, 133 mg E2/iodine, 3.3 mg, E4/copper, 20 mg E5/manganese, 40 mg, E6/zinc, 385 mg,
Analytical Constituents: protein 20 %, crude fibres 4.5 %, fat content 9.5 %, crude ash 8 %, Vitamin E 400 mg/kg, omega-3 fatty acids 1.8 %, omega-6 fatty acids 1.5 %
We suggest that the food be tried for a period of 3 to 8 weeks. If the signs of the food intolerence disappear, continue feeding indefinitely. It is recommended that a specialist's opinion be sought before use.
Serving suggestion in grams (per day) and size (kilograms).
2-5kg 55-105 45-90
5-10kg 105-180 90-155
10-15kg 180-240 155-210
15-25kg 240-350 210-305
25-40kg 350-500 305-435
40-55kg 500-640 435-550
55-70kg 640-760 550-660
70-90kg 760-920 660-800
The recommended daily serving is only a guide as requirements vary considerably from dog to dog.