James Wellbeloved Large Breed Adult Complete Dog Food with Turkey & Rice is a nutritious complete dog food that has been designed specifically to support the unique nutritional needs of large breed dogs to keep them healthy and active.
Formulated to be gentle on your dog's digestion; excluding many of the ingredients which are known to commonly cause allergies including wheat gluten and dairy products.
- Barley and Sugar Beet - a natural source of carbohydrates and a natural provider of dietary fibre for a healthy digestive tract
- Brown and Pearl Rice - an easy to digest source of carbohydrates which is gentle on your dog's stomach
- Natural Protein - to help support and maintain muscle growth and development
- Linseed Oil - a rich source of omega fatty acids for a soft and shiny coat
- Natural Seaweed - rich in iodine and trace elements
- Vitamins, Minerals and Antioxidants - for overall healthy and to boost your dog's immune system.
Rice, turkey meal, oats, turkey fat, whole linseed, turkey gravy, pea protein, sugar beet pulp, alfalfa meal, natural seaweed, omega oil supplement, potassium chloride, parsley, nettle, chicory extract, sodium chloride, calcium carbonate, glucosamine, chondroitin, yucca extract
Minimum levels: turkey (26%), rice (26%), oats (10%), linseed (4%), turkey gravy (2%), alfalfa (1%), seaweed (0.5%), yucca extract (0.02%), chicory extract (0.1%), glucosamine (0.0275%), chondroitin (0.0225%), parsley (0.1%), nettle (0.1%)
Additives per kg: antioxidants: E306/Natural antioxidant, 150mg, Vitamins: E672/Vitamin A, 15.000 iu, E671/Vitamin D3, 2,250 iu, Trace elements: E1/iron, 40mg, E2/iodine, 2mg, E4/copper, 5mg, E5/manganese, 25mg, E6/zinc, 100mg, E8/selenium, 0.2mg
Protein 23.5%, crude fibres 3.3%, fat content 14.5%, crude ash 6.5%, Vitamin E 150mg/kg, omega-3 fatty acids 1.3%, omega-6 fatty acids 3.3%
Bodyweight (kg) - Daily serving (g)
The recommended daily serving is only a guide as requirements vary considerably from dog to dog.
Feed in one meal per day or ideally divide into two meals, using 1/3rd in morning and 2/3 in evening.
Feed dry with separate bowl of water or moisten with warm water to bring out the flavour.
Store in cool dry place; keep closed between uses.
This information is provided as a guide only. Please refer to the product packaging for full details.