James Wellbeloved Senior Complete Dog Food with Duck and Rice is a nutritious complete dog food designed to meet the unique dietary requirements of a mature dogs whilst formulated to be gentle on your dog's digestion; excluding many of the ingredients which are known to commonly cause allergies including wheat gluten and dairy products.
James Wellbeloved complete dog foods specially selected wholesome ingredients make them naturally healthy, completely satisfying and very tasty for your dog.
Made with specially selected natural, wholesome ingredients, including a minimum of 18% Duck and 26% Rice. James Wellbeloved Senior Complete Dog Food is infused with:
- Barley and Sugar Beet - a natural source of carbohydrates and a natural provider of dietary fibre for a healthy digestive tract
- Brown and Pearl Rice - an easy to digest source of carbohydrates which is gentle on your dog's stomach
- Natural Protein - to help support and maintain muscle growth and development
- Linseed Oil - a rich source of omega fatty acids for a soft and shiny coat
- Natural Seaweed - rich in iodine and trace elements
- Vitamins, Minerals and Antioxidants - for overall health and to boost your dog's immune system
- JW+ Joint Therapy - a unique mix of chondroitin, glucosamine and herbs to help lubricate your dog's joints and aid mobility
James Wellbeloved Senior Complete Dog Food is hypo-allergenic and suitable for senior dogs.
Rice, duck meal, oats, whole linseed, duck gravy, duck fat, alfalfa meal, chicory pulp, natural seaweed, omega oil supplement, potassium chloride, parsley, nettle, chicory extract, sodium chloride, calcium carbonate, glucosamine, chondroitin, yucca extract.
Minimum levels: Duck (18%), rice (26%), oats (14%), linseed (3%), duck gravy (2%), alfalfa (1.5%), seaweed (0.5%), yucca extract (0.02%), chicory extract (0.1%), glucosamine (0.0275%), chondroitin (0.0225%), parsley (0.1%), nettle (0.1%).
Additives per kg: antioxidants: E306/Natural antioxidant, 200mg, Vitamins: E672/Vitamin A, 15.000 iu, E671/Vitamin D3, 2,250 iu, Trace elements: E1/iron, 40mg, E2/iodine, 2mg, E4/copper, 5mg, E5/manganese, 25mg, E6/zinc, 100mg, E8/selenium, 0.2mg
Protein 18.0%, crude fibres 3.8%, fat content 8.5%, crude ash 4.8%, Vitamin E 400mg/kg, omega-3 fatty acids 1%, omega-6 fatty acids 2%
Toy size 2-5kg: 50-95g
Small size 5-10kg: 95-150g
Medium Size 10-20kg: 150g-250g
Large 20-30kg: 260-350g
Large 30-40kg: 350-440g
Large/Giant 40-50kg: 440-510g
Giant 50-70kg: 510-650g
Giant 75-90kg: 650-780g
The recommended daily serving is only a guide as requirements vary considerably from dog to dog.
Feed in one meal per day or ideally divide into two meals, using 1/3rd in morning and 2/3 in evening. Feed dry with separate bowl of water or moisten with warm water to bring out the flavour. Store in cool dry place; keep closed between uses. Supply plenty of clean, fresh drinking water at all times. We recommend that feeding be supervised.