A veterinary medicine containing silver proteinate. This is a broad spectrum treatment that is helpful against most bacterial and fungal infections, and is particularly recommended when the root cause of an illness is not known. Also encourages the rapid healing of damaged fins, tails and gills. Good as a precautionary treatment if introducing new fish. One 50ml bottle will treat up to 450 litres of tank water and is suitable for both coldwater and tropical aquariums.
Silver proteinate 0.151% w/w.
- -Using the formula on the carton, carefully calculate the volume of water to be treated making adequate allowance for the displacement of water by gravel, rocks & equipment.
- -Shake bottle well, immediately before use.
- -Using the pipette add 1ml of Disease Clear for every 9 litres (2 gals) of water, directly into aquarium water. Alternatively, add 1 capful (4ml) of Disease Clear for every 36 litres (8 gals) of water.
- -Continue filtration during treatment but remove filter carbon.
- -Repeat treatment every 3-4 days while symptoms persist.
- -Renew filter carbon.
A 10% water change is recommended after the problem has been terminated.
Cap holds 4ml. To find out how many litres your aquarium holds consult the manufacturer's packaging. Alternatively, if filling the aquarium, you can measure the water as it is added. You can also calculate the size of your tank using the following formula: Length (cm) x Width (cm) x Height (cm) /1000 = Volume (l)
For animal treatment only. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Wash off any splashes immediately with clean water. Wash your hands with soap and water after use. Keep away from pets. Keep away from food and drink. This product will stain if spilt. Not to be used with other fish treatments or medicines.
Read all instructions before use. Do not use in marine aquariums.
Do not store above 25C. Keep this bottle in the box, and store in a cool, dry place. Dispose of packaging and any remaining product in the household rubbish.