- -Using the formula on the carton, carefully calculate the volume of water to be treated making adequate allowance for the displacement of water by gravel, rocks & equipment.
- -Shake bottle well, immediately before use.
- -Using the pipette add 1ml of Disease Clear for every 9 litres (2 gals) of water, directly into aquarium water. Alternatively, add 1 capful (4ml) of Disease Clear for every 36 litres (8 gals) of water.
- -Continue filtration during treatment but remove filter carbon.
- -Repeat treatment every 3-4 days while symptoms persist.
- -Renew filter carbon.
A 10% water change is recommended after the problem has been terminated.
Cap holds 4ml. To find out how many litres your aquarium holds consult the manufacturer's packaging. Alternatively, if filling the aquarium, you can measure the water as it is added. You can also calculate the size of your tank using the following formula: Length (cm) x Width (cm) x Height (cm) /1000 = Volume (l)