- Using the formula found on the carton, carefully calculate the volume of water to be treated making adequate allowance for the displacement of water by gravel, rocks & equipment.
- Shake bottle well, immediately before use.
- Using the pipette add 1ml of Fin Rot & Fungus Control for every 9 litres (2 gals) of water. Alternatively, add 1 capful (4ml) of Fin Rot & Fungus Control for every 36 litres (8 gals) of water. Dispense treatment directly into aquarium water.
- Continue filtration during treatment but remove carbon filter.
- Repeat treatment every 24 hours while symptoms persist.
- Renew filter carbon.
A 10% water change is recommended after the problem has been terminated.
For use in coldwater and tropical aquariums. Use the pipette provided, add 1ml of Fin Rot & Fungus Control per 9ml of water. Cap holds 4ml. To find out how many litres your aquarium holds consult the manufacturer's packaging. Alternatively, if filling the aquarium, you can measure the water as it is added. You can also calculate the size of your tank using the following formula: Length (cm) x Width (cm) x Height (cm) /1000 = Volume (l)