Makes tap water safe for fish by instantly removing contaminants that cause skin and gill membrane irritation, including chlorine, chloramines, heavy metals and excess ammonia. Also contains Aloe Vera to aid fish health by helping to repair the slime coat and soothe tissue. Use during initial tank set-ups and whenever conducting partial water changes. Suitable for use in coldwater and tropical aquariums, one 100ml bottle will treat 900 litres of tap water.
- For use in coldwater and tropical aquariums
- Makes tap water safe for fish
- Removes ammonia and nitrite
- Contains Aloe Vera to aid fish health
Contains Sodium thiosulphate, EDTA, Sodium sulphite, and Aloë vera.
For use in coldwater and tropical aquariums. Shake bottle well before use.
- Measure the water for treatment into a clean container that is free from any chemical contaminants.
- Using the pipette provided, add 1ml of De-Chlorinator per 9 litres of water. Cap holds 4ml.
- Gently pour over aquarium water's surface, being careful to cause minimal disturbance to the aquarium.
To find out how many litres your aquarium holds consult the manufacturer's packaging. Alternatively, if filling the aquarium, you can measure the water as it is added. You can also calculate the size of your tank using the following formula: Length (cm) x Width (cm) x Height (cm) /1000 = Volume (l)
Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Wash off any splashes immediately with clean water. Wash hands with soap and water after use. Keep away from pets. Keep away from food and drink. Keep out of reach of children. Read all instructions before use. Do not use in marine aquariums.
Do not store above 25°C. Keep bottle in box, and store in a dry place. Dispose of empty packaging and any remaining product in the household rubbish.