- Following the formula on the carton, carefully calculate the volume of water to be treated making adequate allowance for the displacement of water by gravel, rocks & equipment.
- Shake bottle well, before use.
- Using the pipette add 1ml of White Spot Control for every 9 litres (2 gals) of water. Alternatively, add 1 capful (4ml) of White Spot Control for every 36 litres (8 gals) of water. Dispense treatment directly into aquarium water.
- Use half the normal dose when adding to tanks containing sharks, loaches, & other sensitive or light scaled fish.
- Continue filtration during treatment but remove filter carbon.
- Repeat treatment at 48-hour intervals while symptoms persist and for 48 hours after all spots have gone.
- A 10% water change is recommended after the problem has been resolved.
- Renew filter carbon.
Using the pipette provided, add 1ml of White Spot Control per 9 litres of water. Cap holds 4ml. To find out how many litres your aquarium holds consult the manufacturer's packaging. Alternatively, if filling the aquarium, you can measure the water as it is added. You can also calculate the size of your tank using the following formula: Length (cm) x Width (cm) x Height (cm) /1000 = Volume (l)