Made with 100% certified organic ingredients, this Organic Turkey Dinner is an especially delicious mix of 56% organic, free range turkey, pork, beef, fish and chicken with a smooth, pâté texture to tempt and delight your cat.
All of that fantastic quality organic meaty greatness means this dish is full of nutrition. Complete and balanced, it includes essential taurine for eye and heart health, vitamins and chelated minerals for all round health, and Omega 3 and 6 to encourage healthy skin and fur. You can trust each recipe to be expertly created and full of healthy, natural ingredients to provide the ultimate nourishment for your cat.
By going organic, you're supporting high animal welfare standards, greater biodiversity and holistic, sustainable farming methods.
- The Queen's Awards for Enterprise: Innovation 2016
- 100% certified organic ingredients
- Packed with meaty greatness
- No meat meal, bone meal or animal derivatives
- Complete and balanced nutrition including essential taurine, vital for your cat's health
- Grain free recipe
- Perfect balance of moisture for hydration with vitamins and chelated minerals for optimal absorption
- By serving up this dish, you're looking after your cat's world, too. We use sustainably sourced ingredients, no animal derivatives and the tray is completely recyclable
Meaty greatness is the delicious goodness your cat thrives on; muscle and organ meat and nothing else! At Lily's Kitchen, we believe that the majority of a cat's diet should be made up of wet food as it more closely replicates a cat's natural diet. We recommend you feed our delicious wet food as a companion to our dry food for added crunch and variety.
Adult cats aged 1-6 years
Organic Turkey 26%, Organic Pork 12%, Organic Beef 10%, Organic Fish 4%, Organic Chicken 4%, Organic Carrots, Chelated Minerals
||Analytical Constitutes Per 100g
|Crude Oil & Fats
|Nutritional Additives (per kg):
|Trace elements (per kg):
|Zinc Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate
|Cupric Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate
|Iodine as Calcium Iodate
|Manganous Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate
|Technological additives (per kg):
Always ensure fresh drinking water is available. Food should be served at room temperature. This is a guide only and will depend on how active your cat is.
|Wet Trays +
||1 + 25-40g
||1 + 40-55g
||2 + 30-45g