Cats have big characters. They also have big energy requirements, fast metabolisms and burn energy at a fast rate. Just like the big cats of the wild, they are carnivores, so they need high levels of meat to ensure maximum health. For cats, a high percentage of meat is not just desirable: it is essential. There is no doubt that the higher the meat content, the better it is for the health of the cat!
- Packed with Proteins: Delicious Atlantic salmon – highly nutritious, easily digestible and rich in Omega oils.
- Vital Vitamins & Minerals: Including A, D & E for a healthy immune system and strong teeth and bones.
- Omega Oils & Fats: Essential fatty acids for great skin, joint care and a superb shiny coat.
- Taurine: Essential for a healthy heart and good vision.
- Absolutely no artificial preservatives, no colourants, no flavourings, no grain, no wheat, no soya and no dairy... Just great food packed with natural goodness!
Little BigPaw is a range of wet foods designed specifically for cats with character. We work closely with leading nutritionists to produce foods that are perfect for all cats. Our foods are packed with meat, high in energy, nutrient dense and rich in calories - so a small amount of food packs in a big amount of energy.
We choose natural ingredients that are gentle on the pet's stomach and easily digested. We even add Taurine - an amino acid essential for feline health. What's more, we use a very high percentage of 100% traceable British meat so every cat will love the taste - big taste for little big cats.
Cats of all life stages
Freshly prepared: 70% salmon (min 26%) and chicken, minerals, salmon oil, sunflower oil
Analytical Constituents: Protein 10%, Fats 10%, Fibre 0.5%, Crude Ash 3.2%, Moisture 75%
Nutritional Additives/kg: Vitamin A 5300iu, Vitamin D3 530iu, Vitamin E 7.95mg, Taurine 500mg, Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 151mg, Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate 35mg, Manganese Sulphate 16.5mg, Sodium Selenite 1.18mg, Calcium Iodate 0.84mg
Please note that the below is a guide only; amounts may vary depending on your cat's age, temperament, digestion and metabolism. Fresh drinking water should always be available.
An average cat should be fed 2-3 pots per day or less if required as a topper. For kittens, feed 1 pot per day or less if required as a topper.