Nature's Calling 100% Biodegradable Cat Litter offers incredibly effective odour control that's not only fast clumping and low maintenance, but also 100% natural and biodegradable so that it's great for the environment too. It is virtually dust free and doesn't contain any harmful chemicals or toxins so it's safe for you and your cat. It shouldn't stick to your cat's paws, meaning they won't leave a trail of litter behind them.
- Superior odour control - proven to neutralise odour
- Fast clumping action
- Super absorbent
- Quick to clean - flushable
- 100% natural & biodegradable
- Low dust - easy to manage, less mess
- Kinder to the environment
Fast action formula - clumps on contact to form hard clumps within 15 minutes. This makes cleaning simple and quick. Clumps formed by Natures Calling have been certified as "safe to dispose of by flushing in toilets". It is recommended that a maximum of 480ml of Nature's Calling can be flushed at a time.
1. Fill the cat litter tray with Nature's Calling to the recommended level of 7.5cm.
2. Nature's Calling when wet forms an easily removable clump of waste. Remove with a scoop and dispose of according to your local regulations on household waste.
3. Maintain by removing clumps and solid waste daily. Add more litter as needed to maintain 7.5cm depth.
4. It is recommended that you completely replace Nature's Calling once every 30 days.
Made from the re-claimed lining of the walnut shell; this blend of fibrous material has been proven to neutralise odour better than many other cat litter formulas.
Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Cat faeces can carry parasites than can cause Toxoplasmosis. Pregnant women, young children and individuals with suppressed immune systems should avoid contact with used cat litter.