Medicinal Category - NFA-VPS
Panacur granules are used in the treatment of gastro-intestinal roundworms and tapeworms and in puppies and kittens with gastro-intestinal roundworms and puppies infected with protozoa. Panacur granules are also used in pregnant bitches to reduce prenatal infections of Toxocara canis and their transfer to their pups via the milk. Please consult your veterinary surgeon regarding worming protocols for pregnant animals.
Detailed information on this veterinary medicine is available in the data sheet here and instructions will be included with the product. If you have questions about the use of this veterinary medicine, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to your vet. Further information about this veterinary medicine can also be obtained by visiting the Veterinary Medicines Directorate homepage and clicking on the following link to the Product Information Database.
As this is a veterinary medicine our Vet Team may on occasion contact you to ensure that this product is suitable for your pet.
Panacur 22% Granules is a broad-spectrum wormer to treat cats and dogs infected with gastro-intestinal and respiratory worms.
Store below 25°C, in a dry place and in the original packaging.
Due to regulatory law and safety reasons this product cannot be returned after delivery and is excluded from our returns policy and exempt from the cool-off period.
The dose should be administered by mixing into the feed.
Adult dogs and cats:
Administer 100mg fenbenbazole per 1 kg (2.2 lb) bodyweight as a single dose.
Practical dosage recommendations:
- 1 g sachet /dose - Treats 2kg (4.4lb) bodyweight as a single dose (1.1 - 2.2kg)
- 1.8 g sachet / dose - Treats 4kg (8.8lb) bodyweight as a single dose (2.2 - 4.4kg)
- 4.5 g sachet /dose - Treats 10kg (22lb) bodyweight as a single dose (5 - 10kg)
Weaned puppies and kittens (under 6 months of age)
- 1 g sachet /dose - Treats 4kg (8.8lb) bodyweight (minimum weight 2.2kg) dosed daily for three consecutive days (2.2 - 4.4kg)
- 1.8 g sachet / dose - Treats 8kg (17.6lb) bodyweight dosed daily for three consecutive days (4.5- 8kg)
- 4.5 g sachet /dose - Treats 20kg (44lb) bodyweight dosed daily for three consecutive days (10- 20kg)