Peckish Complete All Season Suet Cakes are packed full of suet and seeds, specifically chosen for their high energy and fat content which helps to fuel birds for longer.
- - Approved by birds
- - Fuels birds for longer
- - High in fat
- - No mess-husk free
- - Calvita vitamin mix
- - Made in the UK
The following birds will be attracted to your garden: Dunnock, Robin, House Sparrow, Long Tailed Tit, Goldfinch, Bullfinch, Chaffinch, Greenfinch, Coal Tit, Song Thrush, Blue Tit, Great Tit, and many more!
Ground Wheat, Beef Tallow, Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Red Dari, Kibbled Maize, Red Millet, Kibbled Sunflower Hearts, Flaked Naked Oats, Naked Oats, Safflower Seed, Pinhead Oatmeal, White Millet, Kibbled Peanuts, Oyster Shell Grit
- Always ensure garden birds have plenty of fresh clean water for drinking and bathing.
- Clean feeding and drinking areas regularly with a mild disinfectant.
- Keep food fresh and dry, removing any wet food to prevent the spread of bacteria and diseases.
How to Use:
- Remove the outer film and place the suet cake in the feeder.
- Use me with the 'Peckish Suet Cake Feeder'
Not suitable for human consumption; contains nuts; keep packaging away from children to avoid suffocation.
Store in a cool, dry place. Best used within 3 months of opening.