Peckish Natural Balance Seed Mix For Wild Birds 1.7kg
Naturally good inside and out, our Natural Balance range of food helps give birds the nutrients they need all year round. With our sustainable packaging helping to reduce the amount of plastics used, plus the added pleasure you get from feeding the birds, there is a lot to feel good about!
Peckish Natural Balance Seed Mix is a nutritious blend of natural seeds that will attract a wide variety of wild birds to your garden.
100% Natural Ingredients
We use a blend of natural seeds to create a wholesome mix.
Rich in Sunflower Seeds
High in energy and loved by finches and tits.
Attracts Popular Garden birds
Our blend contains 8 seeds, chosen to attract a wide variety of birds.
Feel Good Food, Enriched with Sunflower Seeds, 100% Natural Ingredients, Easy Pour Spout, Feeders, 8 Seed Blend, Tables, Attracts Popular Garden Birds, Made from Natural Resources
Give these birds a helping hand...
Blackbird, Robin, House Sparrow, Long Tailed Tit, Chaffinch, Song Thrush, Blue Tit, Great Tit, Goldfinch
...and many more!
Wheat, Kibbled Maize, Sunflower Seed (8%), Red Dari, Whole Oats, White Millet, Red Millet, White Dari, Oil
How to Use
1 Locate the Easy Pour Spout on the top corner of the box
2 Pop the perforations and pull spout out to create seed pourer
3 Tip the box and pour out seed easily
4 Push spout back down to close...
...then pop open again to reuse!
Where to site
Site your feeder 2 metres from cover to make the feeder visible, whilst providing a safe place to retreat. Put out food at the start of the day to ensure that birds can replace the energy they have lost overnight. Also suitable for feeding on...
Tables, the ground
Best used with our Peckish 3 Port Feeder
- With food resources scarcer now, it is essential to feed garden birds all year round. Once you have started to feed the birds it is important to continue this, and develop a routine, as the birds will become reliant upon your help.
- Always ensure garden birds have plenty of fresh clean water for drinking and bathing
- Clean feeding and drinking areas regularly with a mild disinfectant
- Keep food fresh and dry, removing any wet food to prevent the spread of bacteria and diseases
- Not suitable for human consumption
- May contain nuts