100% complete and balanced, Pedigree Vital Protection is a tasty and nutritious Dry dog food perfect for everyday meals.
Developed with the help of vets and nutritionists at Waltham Centre for Pet Nutrition, Pedigree dry dog food has all the essential nutrients to support optimal digestion, a healthy skin and coat, a strong natural defences and good dental care.
The special texture of the kibbles helps clean and support healthy teeth in adult dogs and is ideal to complement a daily oral care routine.
Cereals, Meats and Animal Derivatives (18%, including 4% Chicken in the Brown Kibbles), Oils and Fats (including 0.4% Sunflower Oil), Vegetable Protein Extracts, Derivatives of Vegetable Origin (including 1% Dried Beet Pulp), Vegetables (4% Carrots in the Orange Kibbles, 4% Peas in the Green Kibbles), Minerals
Daily Feeding Recommendation:
- Body Weight: 5kg; Dry Food Only: 85g; Dry Food + Can*: 50g + 150g
- Body Weight: 10kg; Dry Food Only: 140g; Dry Food + Can*: 95g + 1/2
- Body Weight: 20kg; Dry Food Only: 240g; Dry Food + Can*: 125g + 1 1/4
- Body Weight: 30kg; Dry Food Only: 325g; Dry Food + Can*: 185g + 1 1/2
- Body Weight: 40kg; Dry Food Only: 405g; Dry Food + Can*: 240g + 1 3/4
- Body Weight: 50kg; Dry Food Only: 475g; Dry Food + Can*: 245g + 2 1/2
We recommend to feed a mix of Dry Pedigree® and Wet Pedigree®.
Feeding instructions: Allow a transition phase when switching diet and adjust amounts according to your pet's needs. For overweight dogs reduce daily amount.
Fresh water should always be available.
Tip: A half pint mug holds approximately 100g.
To avoid suffocation, keep bags away from babies, young children and pets.