Pedigree® DentaStix® Fresh are uniquely X shaped dental sticks that are scientifically proven to help reduce your dog's tartar build-up by up to 80%, when fed daily.
Pedigree® DentaStix® Fresh are designed to be chewed for long enough to be effective, with a gently abrasive texture and active ingredients that help to reduce the build-up of plaque and tartar. It also contains a special blend of Green Tea extract and Eucalyptus Oil, which are proven to help freshen your dog's breath.
Tasty but low in fat, with no added sugar and free from artificial colours and flavours. Pedigree® - feed the good in your dog.
Dogs use their mouth for everything, so having healthy teeth and gums is absolutely essential for them to be the best version of themselves. Yet 4 out of 5 dogs over the age of 3 years suffer from gum disease, which can slow them down as well as lead to vet's treatment.
With the help of vets and nutritionists at Waltham™ Centre for Pet Nutrition, Pedigree® has developed a range of tasty dog chews that reduce plaque and tartar build-up, helping to lower the risk of gum disease.
DentaStix® Fresh dog chews are scientifically proven to reduce tartar build up by up to 80% when fed daily, The dental chews have a unique blend of Green Tea Extract and Eucalyptus Oil, which are proven to help freshen breath, Pedigree® DentaStix® dental sticks are recommended by Vet and developed with the help of vets and nutritionists at Waltham™ Centre for Pet Nutrition, Dog treats that are low in fat, with no added sugar and free from artificial colours and flavours, Tasty pet chews available in single and multipack formats and in different sizes to provide effective oral care for small, medium and large dogs
- Pedigree® offer a complete range of tasty and wholesome dog food and treats
- Complementary pet food
- The dental chews help freshen dogs breath
- x7 DentaStix® Fresh daily dog chews for medium dogs
- Pedigree® DentaStix® dental sticks are recommended by Vets
- Dog treats that are low in fat
- Pet chews with chicken flavour
- Proven to reduce dog's tartar build up
Cereals, Derivatives of Vegetable Origin (including 0.2% Decaffeinated Green Tea Extract and 0.03% Eucalyptus Oil), Minerals (including 2.3% Sodium Tripolyphosphate), Meat and Animal Derivatives, Oils and Fats
||Analytical constituents (%):
|Additives per kg:
|Zinc sulphate heptahydrate:
- To maintain quality and freshness after opening, use the reseal device. Use within 14 days of opening.
- Always supervise your dog when feeding treats or chews. Feed on a non stainable surface. Ensure fresh drinking water is available at all times.
- Medium dogs, e.g. Cocker Spaniel, feed 1 stick per day. This is a chewy treat that is only suitable for dogs between 10 kg and 25 kg. It is not suitable for young puppies under 4 months.
- Please consult your vet if your dog has persistent bad breath, as this is often a sign of gum disease. We recommend a vet dental check every 6 months, together with an effective oral care routine, to help keep your dog's mouth in good health.