Dogs love to crunch - Biscrok treats are delightfully crunchy dog biscuits that are baked to perfection for more of that crunch dogs love. A great way to make the most of treat time. Biscrok dog treats have added Omega 3, vitamins and minerals, and contain no artificial colours or flavours, so you can feel good about it too!
By living life to the full, dogs help us enjoy the simple joys of everyday life. The treats we feed our pets, as a reward, to bond, train or just play, are the little ways we celebrate the joy they bring to us.
With the help of nutritionists and vets at Waltham Centre for Pet Nutrition, Pedigree® has created a varied range of tasty dog treats that come in all shapes, sizes and textures. All to keep dogs exuberant, the way we love them.
Delightfully crunchy dog biscuits baked to perfection for more of that crunch dogs love, Complementary pet food developed by nutritionists and vets at Waltham¿ Centre for Pet Nutrition, Omega 3 to help keep them fit for life, Vitamins to help maintain your dog's natural defences, Minerals including calcium to help give him strong bones, Delicious dog treats that contain no artificial colours or flavours, Available in three delicious varieties: Biscrok Original, Gravy Bones and Milky Biscuits, all with great-tasting flavours.
- Pedigree® offer a complete range of tasty and wholesome dog food and treats
- Delightfully crunchy dog biscuits
- Complementary pet food
- 400g delicious dog treats
- Pedigree Biscrok Gravy Bones Dog Biscuits
Cereals, Meat and Animal Derivatives, Derivatives of Vegetable Origin, Minerals, Oils and Fats, Seeds, Herb
|| Analytical constituents (%):
|Omega 3 fatty acids:
|Additives per kg:
|Antioxidants and preservatives
|Ferrous sulphate monohydrate:
- Fresh drinking water should always be available.
- Small dogs, e.g. Dachshund, up to 6 biscuits per day.
- Medium dogs, e.g. Cocker Spaniel, up to 12 biscuits per day.
- Large dogs, e.g. Labrador, up to 18 biscuits per day.
Store in a cool and dry place