Dogs love to chew - Jumbone¿ chew is a deliciously satisfying and long-lasting dog treat for your dog. It cleverly combines a tough chewy outer with a delicious soft centre - something your dog can really get his teeth into and tastes fantastic too.
Jumbone¿ chew has added Omega 3, vitamins and minerals, and contain no artificial colours or flavours, so you can feel good about it too!
By living life to the full, dogs help us enjoy the simple joys of everyday life. The treats we feed our pets, as a reward, to bond, train or just play, are the little ways we celebrate the joy they bring to us.
With the help of nutritionists and vets at Waltham¿ Centre for Pet Nutrition, Pedigree® has created a varied range of tasty dog treats that come in all shapes, sizes and textures. All to keep dogs exuberant, the way we love them.
A deliciously satisfying and long-lasting dog treat with a tough and tasty outer and a mouth-watering centre, Complementary pet food developed by nutritionists and vets at Waltham™ Centre for Pet Nutrition, Omega 3 to help keep them fit for life, vitamins to help maintain your dog's natural defences and minerals including calcium to help give him strong bones, Delicious dog chews that contain no artificial colours or flavours, Available in a range of sizes to suit every dog (mini, medium and large) and irresistible flavours
- Pedigree® offer a complete range of tasty and wholesome dog food and treats
- Complementary pet food
- x2 Pedigree Jumbone medium dog treat
- Long-lasting treat for you dog
- Dog treats with Omega 3
- Pet chews with chicken and rice
Cereals (including 4% Rice), Derivatives of Vegetable Origin, Various Sugars, Meat and Animal Derivatives (including 4% Chicken), Minerals, Vegetable Protein Extract, Seeds, Oils and Fats, Herbs
||Analytical constituents (%):
|Omega 3 fatty acids:
|Additives per kg:
|Ferrous sulphate monohydrate:
Always supervise your dog when feeding treats or chews. Feed on a non stainable surface. Ensure fresh drinking water is available at all times.
- Small dogs, e.g. Dachshund, up to 2 chews per week.
- Medium dogs, e.g. Cocker Spaniel, up to 3 chews per week.
- Large dogs, e.g. Labrador, up to 6 chews per week.
- Not suitable for dogs under 8kg or puppies under the age of 9 months. Each Jumbone provides 33% of the daily energy needs of a 15kg dog, therefore your dog's main should be reduced accordingly.