Dogs love to play - Markies™ treats are crunchy dog biscuits filled with a tasty centre dogs adore. They're great to roll, throw and catch, which makes for delicious and fun playtimes.
Markies™ treats have added Omega 3, vitamins and minerals, and contain no artificial colours or flavours, so you can feel good about it too!
By living life to the full, dogs help us enjoy the simple joys of everyday life. The treats we feed our pets, as a reward, to bond, train or just play, are the little ways we celebrate the joy they bring to us.
With the help of nutritionists and vets at Waltham™ Centre for Pet Nutrition, Pedigree® has created a varied range of tasty dog treats that come in all shapes, sizes and textures. All to keep dogs exuberant, the way we love them.
Deliciously filled dog biscuits you can roll, with a crunchy outer and a tasty centre, Complementary pet food developed by nutritionists and vets at Waltham™ Centre for Pet Nutrition, Omega 3 to help keep them fit for life, vitamins to help maintain your dog's natural defences and minerals including calcium to help give him strong bones, Delicious dog treats that contain no artificial colours or flavours, Available in a range of sizes to suit every dog (mini, medium and large)
- Pedigree® offer a complete range of tasty and wholesome dog food and treats
- Complementary pet food
- 500g Pedigree Markies Mini dog treat
- Dog biscuits with Omega 3
- Delicious Biscuits for your pet with Marrowbone
Cereals, Meat and Animal Derivatives (including 4% Marrowbone, 4% Meat), Various Sugars, Oils and Fats, Minerals, Derivatives of Vegetable Origin.
Fresh drinking water should always be available.
- Toy dogs, e.g. Chihuahua, feed up to 2 biscuits per day.
- Small dogs, e.g. Dachsund, feed up to 4 biscuits per day.
- Medium dogs, e.g. Cocker Spaniel, feed up to 8 biscuits per day.