- Dogs love the taste of meat - soft and scrumptious Schmackos¿ dog treats are full of flavour tender strips that dogs adore. Feed whole or tear into smaller pieces, either way you'll be treating your dog with the thing he likes best.
- Schmackos¿ dog treats have added Omega 3, vitamins and minerals, and contain no artificial colours or flavours, so you can feel good about it too!
- By living life to the full, dogs help us enjoy the simple joys of everyday life. The treats we feed our pets, as a reward, to bond, train or just play, are the little ways we celebrate the joy they bring to us. With the help of nutritionists and vets at Waltham¿ Centre for Pet Nutrition, Pedigree® has created a varied range of tasty dog treats that come in all shapes, sizes and textures. All to keep dogs exuberant, the way we love them.
Lip-smacking tender strips for dogs, available in different flavours, Soft, scrumptious and full of flavour, dogs adore these treats whole or torn into smaller pieces, Complementary pet food developed by nutritionists and vets at Waltham™ Centre for Pet Nutrition, Omega 3 to help keep them fit for life, vitamins to help maintain your dog's natural defences and minerals including calcium to help give him strong bones, Delicious dog treats that contain no artificial colours or flavours, Omega 3, vitamins & minerals, No artificial colours or flavours
- Pedigree® offer a complete range of tasty and wholesome dog food and treats
- Pedigree Schmackos Meaty Dog Treats
- x20 tender strips for dogs
- Complementary pet food
- Delicious dog treats with Omega 3
Meat and Animal Derivatives (Total 37% including: 21% Beef, 6% Chicken, 5% Lamb, 4% Duck), Derivatives of Vegetable Origin, Cereals, Minerals, Various Sugars, Oils and Fats
||Analytical constituents (%):
|Additional Analyses (%): Calcium:
|Omega 3 fatty acids:
|Additives per kg:
|Ferrous sulphate monohydrate:
Use within 14 days of opening. Fresh drinking water should always be available. Feed at any times as a treat, either as complete strips or broken into bite-size pieces.
Small dogs, e.g. a Dachshund, feed up to 1 stick per day. Medium dogs, e.g. a Cocker Spaniel, feed up to 1.5 sticks per day. Large dogs, e.g. a Labrador, feed up to 3 sticks per day. Please reduce main meal accordingly.
To avoid suffocation, keep bags away from babies, young children and pets.