Cats love to scratch - it's a natural instinct. Providing this scratcher will help to keep them active and improve claw condition, and can also be an aid to stop them damaging your furnishings.
- With natural wild catnip for extra 'claw attention'
- Claw and paw friendly corrugated scratcher
- Provides hours of entertainment
1. Carefully open the front panel and remove it by tearing along the perforation.
2. Remove the bag of Catnip and rub a generous pinch of it into the flutes of the corrugated cardboard. Re-seal the Catnip bag to keep it fresh.
3. Place the scratcher on the floor.
4. Re-apply the Catnip if your cat's interest in the scratcher starts to diminish.
Warning: We recommend that you regularly examine this item for excessive wear and damage and replace it if any damage could represent a health hazard. Supervise your pet whilst using the scratcher. If the catnip becomes damp it may stain some surfaces. Not suitable for use by children.