PetSafe FroliCat Cheese Cat Teaser Toy
You save: £3.00 (12%)
FroliCat Cheese is an exciting game of peek-a-boo with two mice that pop out of each side of the swiss cheese block. Your cat will love the hunt! For surprise play sessions, use Play While You Are Away mode to keep cats engaged throughout the day.
- 2 mice play peek-a-boo from either side of the block of cheese
- Play-While-You-Are-Away mode allows spontaneous playtime throughout the day
- During single play sessions, timer automatically turns toy off after 10-15 minutes
- Uses 3 AA batteries (not included)
1. Press and release power button located on top of the toy to turn on power.
2. The toy will beep once to indicate that a single play session has been activated.
3. The toy will automatically turn off after 10-15 minutes.
4. If you wish to end play session before the toy automatically turns off, press the power button for 3 seconds then release. The toy will beep twice when powered off.
1. Observe your cat playing with the toy before you enable the Play-While-YouAre-Away mode. Make sure your cat can safely play with the toy in this mode, and that the toy is working properly before leaving your cat alone.
2. To activate multiple play sessions throughout the day; start with the toy off, press and hold the power button until the toy beeps 3 times. The audible beeps indicate the toy will cycle through 3 play sessions.
3. The next play session will begin 2 hours after the first play session ends. The toy will beep at the beginning of second play session. The final play session will begin two hours after the second play session has finished.
4. Each play session will last 10-15 minutes. The time between sessions is 2 hours.
5. The total Play-While-You-Are-Away period is 4.5 hours. If you wish to turn the toy off, press the power button for 1 second, then
release. The toy will beep twice when powered off.
Dimensions: Approx. 13 x 14 x 19 cm
Please do not leave unsupervised with your pet.
Caution: Proper supervision is advised when playing with all toys to ensure no accidental swallowing. This toy should be regularly inspected to ensure there is no damage. If any damage is seen the toy should then be discarded.