Grain-free, complete food for adult dogs that promotes breath freshness, oral hygiene and digestion. Made with fresh, British, free-run chicken, parsley, peppermint, probiotics, prebiotic and citrus extract.
A single meat source, complete food to help your dog have fresh breath with:
- 45% chicken; a low-scent protein source
- Parsley; a source of chlorophyll, a natural deodoriser
- Peppermint; to aid breath scent
- Probiotics & prebiotics; to aid digestion, as bad digestion can be the cause of bad breath
- Sweet potato; which is low gi, high in digestion-aiding fibre and a source of b-vitamins
- Citrus extract; known to reduce plaque build up
- All in a crunchy kibble; to help keep teeth clean
- Only Pooch & Mutt foods contain NUTRA-BIONIC
NUTRA-BIONIC is a unique supplement that includes:
- Glucosamine and chondroitin to aid joint health probiotics and prebiotics to aid digestive health
- Omega 3&6, zinc and biotin to aid skin and coat
- Yucca which can help reduce stool odour
- Cranberry to aid urinary tract health
- A full vitamin & mineral package and antioxidants
Why feed grain free?
Many dogs struggle to digest foods that are high in grains (including corn and wheat). Intolerance to grain can manifest in many ways, such as digestive discomfort, itchy skin and sub-optimal health.
Chicken (45%; Including; 25% Freshly Prepared Chicken 14% Dried Chicken, 4% Chicken Oil, 2% Chicken Gravy), Sweet Potato, Potato, Peas, Potato Protein, Pea Protein, Beet Pulp, Linseed, Alfalfa, Minerals, Vitamins, Brewer's Yeast, Mannanoligosaccharides (Prebiotic MOS), Fructooligosaccharides (Prebiotic FOS), Citrus Extract (0.08%), Peppermint (0.08%), Parsley (0.08%), Yucca Schidigera Extract, Cranberry, Glucosamine (480 mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (290 mg/kg).
Protein 26%, Crude Oils & Fats 15%, Crude Fibres 3.5%, Inorganic Matter 7%, Moisture 8%, NFE 40.5%, Metabolise Energy 360.25 kcal/100g, Omega-6 2.56%, Omega-3 1.14%, Calcium 1.22%, Phosphorus 0.93%
The quantities below are meant as a rough guide. The correct amount of food will depend on your dog’s level of activity, breed, age and if they are overweight or underweight.
Small dogs (1-10kg) 22-130 g/day 180-30 meals/bag
Medium dogs (11-25kg) 130-250 g/day 30-16 meals/bag
Large dogs (26-45kg) 250-425 g/day 16-9 meals/bag
Giant dogs (45kg+) 425 g/day 9 meals/bag
Number of meals based on 2 meals per day. When switching dog foods it is recommended that you introduce the new food gradually replacing 25% of their existing food for the first 2-3 days, then 50% for a further 2-3 days, then 75% for a final 2-3 days.
Naturally hypoallergenic: formulated without wheat, corn, rice, beef, soya or dairy products.