`Health & Digestion is a premium, grain free, complete dried dog food for dogs that have poor or sensitive digestive systems. The food is packed with active ingredients, including 45% Scottish salmon as fish tends to be easier for dogs to digest than meat, sweet potato as a digestion-aiding fibre, parsley as a natural deodoriser, probiotics and prebiotics to support your dogs sensitive digestion, charcoal which absorbs gasses in the stomach and psyllium which promotes firm stools. Pooch and Mutts `Health & Digestion is vet recommended and made in the UK.
Pooch & Mutt `Health & Digestion also contain NUTRA-BIONIC which is a unique supplement which contains ingredients that provide digestive help, aid the skin and coat, reduce stool odour and support urinal tract health.
- 45% salmon; as fish tends to be easier for dogs to digest than meat
- Probiotics and prebiotics; to aid the balance of the `good bacteria that promote healthy digestion
- Parsley; used since the 4th century bc to aid digestion
- Sweet potato; which is low gi, high in digestion-aiding fibre and a source of b-vitamins
- Charcoal; used since the days of ancient egypt, especially in cases of flatulence
- Psyllium; a fibre source that promotes firm stools
- Glucosamine and chondroitin to aid joint health probiotics and prebiotics to aid digestive health
- Omega 3&6, zinc and biotin to aid skin and coat
- Yucca which can help reduce stool odour
- Cranberry to aid urinary tract health
- A full vitamin & mineral package and antioxidants.
Why feed grain free:
Many dogs struggle to digest foods that are high in grains (including corn and wheat). Intolerance to grain can manifest in many ways, such as digestive discomfort, itchy skin and sub-optimal health.
Salmon (45%; including; 25% freshly prepared salmon, 17% dried salmon, 1.5% salmon oil, 1.5% salmon gravy), sweet potato (25%), potato, peas, alfalfa, beet pulp, linseed, charcoal (0.55%), minerals, vitamins, brewers yeast, mannanoligosaccharides (prebiotic mos), fructooligosaccharides (prebiotic fos), parsley, psyllium, yucca schidigera extract, cranberry, glucosamine (175 mg/kg), chondroitin sulphate (125mg/kg).
Analytical consituents: protein 24%, crude oils and fats 12% , crude fibres 3.5%, crude matter 8.5%, omega 6 1.2%, omega 3 3.69%, calcium 1.7-%, phosphorus 1.24%
The quantities below are meant as a rough guide. The correct amount of food will depend on your dog¿s level of activity, breed, age and if they are overweight or underweight.
Small dogs (1-10kg) 20-120 g/day 200-33 meals/bag
Medium dogs (11-25kg) 120-240 g/day 33-17 meals/bag
Large dogs (26-45kg) 240-375 g/day 17-11 meals/bag
Giant dogs (45kg+) 375 g/day 11 meals/bag