‘Move Easy’ is a premium, grain free, complete dried dog food perfect for dogs with mobility issues or those that are highly active. The food is packed with active ingredients, including 45% Scottish salmon – one of nature’s richest sources of Omega 3 EFAs that are essential for joint well-being, Glucosamine, Chondroitin, green lipped mussel, rosehips, linseed, alfalfa and yucca, all added to support joint health and mobility. Pooch and Mutt’s ‘Move Easy’ is vet recommended and made in the UK.
Pooch & Mutt ‘Move Easy’ also contain NUTRA-BIONIC which is a unique supplement which contains ingredients that provide digestive help, aid the skin and coat, reduce stool odour and support urinal tract health.
- 45% salmon; one of nature’s richest sources of the omega 3 EFAs that are essential for joint well-being
- Glucosamine and chondroitin; probably the best-known nutraceutical combination for joint health
- Green lipped mussel (Perna canaliculus); which has well-researched joint-protecting qualities
- Rosehip (Rosa canina); the variety of rosehip shown in recent research to be an effective mobility aid
- Linseed; a source of omega 3 EFAs
- Alfalfa; used in traditional cultures for joint health
- Yucca; used by Native Americans to aid their animals’ mobility.
- Glucosamine and chondroitin to aid joint health
- Probiotics and prebiotics to aid digestive health
- Omega 3&6, zinc and biotin to aid skin and coat
- Yucca which can help reduce stool odour
- Cranberry to aid urinary tract health
- A full vitamin & mineral package and antioxidants.
Why feed grain free:
Many dogs struggle to digest foods that are high in grains (including corn and wheat). Intolerance to grain can manifest in many ways, such as digestive discomfort, itchy skin and sub-optimal health
Salmon (45%; including; 25% freshly prepared Salmon, 16% Dried Salmon, 3% Salmon Oil, 1% Salmon Gravy), Sweet Potato, Potato, Peas, Pea Protein, Beet Pulp, Linseed (3.16%), Alfafa (1.58%), Minerals, Vitamins, Brewers Yeast, Mannanoligosaccharides (Prebiotic Mos) (0.19%), Fructooligosaccharides (Prebiotic Fos) (0.19%), Glucosamine (1,000 MG/KG), Rosehips (0.04%), Green Lipped Mussel (0.04%), Yucca Schidigera Extract (0.04%), Cranberry (0.04%), Chondroitin Sulphate (290 MG/KG)
Analytical consituents: Protein 26%, Crude Oils and Fats 15%, Crude Fibres 3.5%, Inorganic Matter 8%, Omega 6 1.18%, Omega 3 4.13%.
The quantities below are meant as a rough guide. The correct amount of food will depend on your dog’s level of activity, breed, age and if they are overweight or underweight.
Small dogs (1-10kg) 20-120 g/day 200-33 meals/bag
Medium dogs (11-25kg) 120-240 g/day 33-17 meals/bag
Large dogs (26-45kg) 240-375 g/day 17-11 meals/bag
Giant dogs (45kg+) 375 g/day 11 meals/bag