Royal Canin Urinary Moderate Calorie is for the nutritional management of:
- Adult cats who have difficulty in maintaining their ideal body weight (neutering, overweight, low activity levels)
- Feline idiopathic cystitis
- Struvite urolithiasis
- Management of recurrent struvite and calcium oxalate urolithiasis
- Urinary S/O Feline effectively dissolves struvite stones.
- Diluting urine decreases the urinary concentration of struvites and calcium oxalates. The larger urinary volume also ensures regular bladder wash-out.
- The reduced calorie content of the diet makes it possible to limit weight gain in cats with a tendency to obesity.
- Glycosaminoglycans (GAG) that are naturally found on the healthy bladder mucosa but decrease in diopathic cystitis. This causes increased permeability of the bladder to bacteria, toxins and ions, resulting in bladder inflammation and stimulation of pain-sensitive receptors.
Water sufficient for processing, pork by-products, chicken liver, chicken, salmon, rice flour, natural flavors, wheat gluten, powdered cellulose, salt, guar gum, calcium sulfate, carrageenan, taurine, hydrolyzed yeasts, potassium chloride, vitamins (DL-alpha-tocopherol acetate [source of vitamin E], L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), thiamine mononitrate [vitamin B1], niacin supplement, biotin, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement [vitamin B2], pyridoxine hydrochloride [vitamin B6], vitamin B12 supplement, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement), sodium silico aluminate, marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L.), trace minerals (zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, sodium selenite, calcium iodate).
Crude Protein (g/1000 kcal) - 119.7
Crude Fat (g/1000 kcal) - 39.5
Ash (g/1000 kcal) - 16.6
Crude Fibre (g/1000 kcal) - 13.0
Moisture (g/1000 kcal) - 801.2
Phosphorus (g/1000 kcal) - 2.3
Vitamin A (IU/kg min.) - 173,913.0
Taurine (g/1000 kcal) - 1.2
Omega 6 (g/1000 kcal) - 8.5
Omega 3 (g/1000 kcal) - 1.2
Biotin (mg/1000 kcal) - 0.2
Vitamin E (IU/kg min.) - 543.0
EPA and DHA (g/1000 kcal) - 0.6
Nitrogen-free extract (NFE) (g/1000 kcal) - 50.5
Please always ensure that fresh drinking water is available.
Please refer to the product packaging for full details.