Royal Canin Urinary Moderate Calorie is for the nutritional management of:
- Adult cats who have difficulty in maintaining their ideal body weight (neutering, overweight, low activity levels)
- Feline idiopathic cystitis
- Struvite urolithiasis
- Management of recurrent struvite and calcium oxalate urolithiasis
- Urinary S/O Feline effectively dissolves struvite stones.
- Diluting urine decreases the urinary concentration of struvites and calcium oxalates. The larger urinary volume also ensures regular bladder wash-out.
- The reduced calorie content of the diet makes it possible to limit weight gain in cats with a tendency to obesity.
- Glycosaminoglycans (GAG) that are naturally found on the healthy bladder mucosa but decrease in diopathic cystitis. This causes increased permeability of the bladder to bacteria, toxins and ions, resulting in bladder inflammation and stimulation of pain-sensitive receptors.
Dehydrated poultry meat, rice, wheat gluten*, maize flour, vegetable fibres, maize gluten, minerals, animal fats, hydrolysed animal proteins, fish oil, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, egg powder, hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein). ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 22300 IU, Vitamin D3: 500 IU, E1 (Iron): 41 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3.2 mg, E4 (Copper): 6 mg, E5 (Manganese): 54 mg, E6 (Zinc): 177 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.07 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Protein: 34% - Fat content: 11% - Crude ash: 9.1% - Crude fibres: 7% - Calcium: 1.02% - Phosphorus: 0.99% - Sodium: 1.1% - Chloride: 1.89% - Potassium: 1% - Magnesium: 0.05% - Sulphur: 0.5% - Total taurine: 0.21% - Urine acidifying substances: calcium sulphate (1%), DL-methionine. *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.
Please always ensure that fresh drinking water is available.
Please refer to the product packaging for full details.