Did you know that over 50% of dogs in the UK are overweight!* Even small amounts of excess weight can start to affect their health and wellbeing.
ROYAL CANIN® Light Weight Care Maxi is formulated for dogs predisposed to weight gain to achieve and maintain an ideal bodyweight. A high protein (27%), low fat (11%) formula helps to maintain muscle mass and limit weight gain. A complete and balanced formula with an optimal combination of soluble and insoluble fibres help your dog feel full and satisfied, helping to limit begging behaviours. Omega 3 fatty acids help to support healthy joints.
Don't just take our word for it, ROYAL CANIN® Light Weight Care Maxi's has a 35% reduction in fat content* ROYAL CANIN® Light Weight Care is now available as dry kibble and loaf in pouch formats. Providing complete and balanced nutrition when fed individually or in combination. Please follow the feeding guidelines based on your dog's ideal adult body weight; mixed feeding and individual guides available. Suitable for adult large breed dogs (26-44kgs) with a tendency to weight gain.
* Compared to Royal Canin adult maintenance diet.
- LIMITS WEIGHT GAIN: A high protein content* (27%) helps maintain muscle mass and a low fat content* (11%) helps limit weight gain. An optimal combination of soluble and insoluble fibre helps your dog feel full, while omega-3 fatty acids help support joint health. Complete and balanced nutrition to help satisfy the appetite, maintain an ideal body weight and support healthy joints.
- *Royal Canin internal study. Compared to a maintenance product (Maxi Adult)
- HOW ELSE CAN YOU HELP YOUR DOG?: Get your dog active with walks, games in the park or play at home.
- Reward him with kibbles taken from his meal allowance, instead of additional treats. If you have any questions or concerns about your dog's health, please contact your veterinarian.
Dehydrated poultry protein, maize, barley, vegetable fibres, maize gluten, hydrolysed animal proteins, wheat, vegetable protein isolate*, animal fats, maize flour, cellulose powder, beet pulp, fish oil, yeasts and parts thereof, minerals, fructo-oligo-saccharides, soya oil, hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).
*L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.Vitamin A: 21000 IU, Vitamin D3: 900 IU, E1 (Iron): 35 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3.5 mg, E4 (Copper): 11 mg, E5 (Manganese): 45 mg, E6 (Zinc): 136 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.05 mg - Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 5 g - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Product protein 27%, Product crude oil fats 11%, Product crude fibre 8.8%, Product crude ash 5.4%
See images for feeding guide