Sanicat can be used as a domestic absorbent for all types of spillages and is suitable for many other domestic pets such as rabbits, gerbils and caged birds.
Beauticat Natural Wood Cat Litter is made from 100% lightweight, recycled sawdust wood pellets that are organic and biodegradable with exceptionally high absorbency. The pellets naturally absorb moisture and control bad smells, keeping your home smelling fresh and pleasant. They don't break down, even when moist, so your cat will leave their litter tray with clean paws. It's more comfortable for them and more hygienic for your home.
- Made from 100% natural, recycled sawdust
- Pine fresh fragrance
- Hyper absorbent - moisture is absorbed quickly and efficiently
- Controls and neutralises odours naturally
- Pellets don't break down as they absorb
Suitable for cats and kittens, and many other domestic pets such as rabbits, gerbils and caged birds.
Directions for Use:
1. Provide a litter tray large enough for your cat use comfortably.
2. Pour in Sanicat Cat Litter to a depth of 2-3cm.
3. Inspect the tray daily and using a scoop remove solids as necessary, dispose of with the appropriate household waste.
4. Occasionally shake the tray to bring fresh granules to the surface.
5. At regular intervals the tray should be emptied completely and washed out with a mild detergent. Dry the tray thoroughly before filling with fresh Sanicat Cat Litter.
Volume: 15 litres
100% natural, recycled sawdust wood pellets.
As with all Cat Litters, it is recommended that disposable or rubber gloves are worn whilst handling soiled litter. Pregnant and nursing women should avoid contact with soiled litter.