Get maximum duration and disinfection thanks to the combination of active oxygen, a high-quality mineral, with the power of the scent of Marseille soap. Because it contains no antibacterial chemicals and eliminates bacteria naturally, Sanicat Oxygen Power Non-Clumping Cat Litter is ideal for pet owners concerned about the safety of their cat.
Clean Marseille soap scent
Prevents bad odours
Recommended by specialists
Professional clean cat litter with oxygen power
Cats & kittens
Directions for Use:
1. Provide a litter tray large enough for your cat use comfortably.
2. Pour in Sanicat Cat Litter to a depth of 2-3cm.
3. Inspect the tray daily and using a scoop remove solids as necessary, dispose of with the appropriate household waste.
4. Occasionally shake the tray to bring fresh granules to the surface.
5. At regular intervals the tray should be emptied completely and washed out with a mild detergent. Dry the tray thoroughly before filling with fresh Sanicat Cat Litter.
Volume: 10 litres
Sepiolite with active oxygen and scent of Marseille soap
As with all cat litters, it is recommended that disposable or rubber gloves are worn whilst handling soiled litter. Pregnant and nursing women should avoid contact with soiled litter.