- Dual-action odor neutralizer and professional-strength.
- Cleansers completely eliminate stains and odors.
- No sticky residue so carpets stay clean longer.
- Leave the house smelling clean with a spring-fresh scent.
- Concentrated, low-foaming formula makes several gallons.
- Works with all cleaning machines.
- Before use, apply a small amount of product in an inconspicuous area to test for colorfastness.
Carpet Cleaning Machines:
- Step 1. Mix 2 fl. oz. of product per gallon of warm water..
- Step 2. Lightly mist the surface you are cleaning, then extract the solution and soil residue.
- Step 3. Remove as much moisture as possible by repeating the extraction.
- Step 4. To speed up drying and improve the general appearance of carpet, brush the pile in one direction while the carpet is still damp with a carpet groomer.
- Step 1. Mix 2 fl. oz. of product per gallon of warm water.
- Step 2. Scrub surface with a cleaning brush, using a circular motion.
- Step 3. Remove excess solution and soil residue with a clean, dry cloth.