The Simple Solution Puppy Training Pad Holder is designed for use with the Simple Solution Puppy Training Pads to keep the pad securely in place and make training easier. Folds out for use and folds in for storage; locks into place with slide grips and locks in place with corner grips.
Puppy training. Also suitable for adult and senior dogs.
1. Place pad on the holder
plastic side down
and tissue side up, and lock into place.
2. Introduce your dog to the pad, allowing them to smell the special attractant.
3. If your dog doesn't relieve itself immediately, take your pet back several times until it is successful.
4. When your pet relieves itself on the pad, reward with a treat and enthusiastic praise. Replace as needed.
Indoor to Outdoor Transitioning:
5. Over time, move the pad closer to the door and eventually outside.
6. Once outside, remove the pads from the holder and fold pads to reduce their size over time. Eventually, your pet won't need a pad to find the spot.
7. To help find the area once the pad has been removed, use Simple Solution Puppy Aid Training Spray.
8. Keep pads around for overnight accidents, extended time alone, travel or general use.